Reviews for A Song For No One's Mourning
FANGIRL chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Such a beautiful story. Well done. Beautifully written from the beinning to the final sentence. Lovely work.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Great story, very well done. Love it.
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh wow..that was beautiful! And I absolutely LOVED the last sentense so much it hurts! I would of been honored to read this just for the last sentense if the rest of the story had sucked. ;D
PyroChilde chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This was a great story. I loved the ending line. Great way to wrap everything up.
elderwitty chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wonderful as usual.

'What do you mean, as usual?', you ask. As well you might, 'cause I suck about reviewing.

I want to, intend to, plan on, and usually don't - because I'm trying to read ALL the fic I've missed since the show started. I just found this site about six months ago and am on page 149 of 305 (completed only - abandoned works in progress MAKE ME MENTAL!and I don't need the help), reading from oldest to newest.

Having tendered my excuse, please accept my abject apology for not reviewing your stories before. They are always lovely, with the boys' voices firmly in hand, and good plotting and situations. This one is no exception.

I did 'fave author' you long ago, it that helps. And I named checked you in a review for...steamfan, maybe?

lisa
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
OO GR8 Ending..i love yur story it rocks
wincest4eva chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Awesome! I truly loved it! Im all up for the angst and drama, stuff like that. What would have made this better (for me, these are PERSONAL rambles...and i know that i will end up saying them anyways.) Was if they were...well if it was wincest. Heehee SORRY IF IT OFFENDS! im all op for any paring really...i just get drawn in on one, but i still read ALOT of the non wincest stories. This is one of the better ones. Well now that i have rambled and blabbled like i always do...and it ALWAYS leads to somehting that was way off...THERE I GO AGAIN! Okay, im gonna end this. Great story and im off to read ur others!

Hope i didnt offent you with the whole wincest comment, it's super without it being it!

- Amanda
Lilly B chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
this was a cool story. it was a really different idea. great job on it. i really enjoyed reading it!
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
That was beyond amazing. I thank you very deeply. Keep the greatness coming! *hint hint* limp-sam to the extreme *hint hint*
friendly chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
great job.. loved it..
snfan228 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Wow... that was amazing in so many ways. I loved the song laced throughout the story. I loved Limp!Sam (of COURSE!) and his reaction to John's death. I loved Dean's helplessness and his last resort. Then I adored how Dean in danger made Sam come back to the world of the living, it was just perfect. This was so excellently written. There are a million little things I want to comment on how good they are, but I really gotta go (er, like five minutes ago). This story was wonderful. You did an awesome job, and you didn't kill anyone! Yay! Even though I do have a sick obsession with deathfics. Hehe. Keep up the great work! :-D