Reviews for Ponyboy's Nightmare
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
please update soon! this story is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
g
xDarkstar19x chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
Love it! you should update!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
Update! It's so good!
Ponygirl Curtis chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
No! It can't be over! It can't be! It wasn't a good enough ending! I need a better ending, PLEASE make MORE! Please!
cupcake lover chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
Sad story Janet is gonna pay for hitting ponyboy
Helena chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
This was just awesome! I cried so much in the end, I almost liked it more then the real book! Good job!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
Interesting story, please make another one
Lollipops and Sunshine chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
3/10
The plot was okay, but nobody was in character. Try looking up some 1960's slang. Did you know bad meant awesome?

In fact, there should be less words in the dialogue. Say it out loud before you write it.

Hinton says the thoughts of Ponyboy were her own thoughts, why not make them your own. The ones that weren't her thoughts, the other characters; were just a generalization of most of the kids in the area. She didn't want to put her friends in the story.

I appreciate the pace, but try reading more of the books little details on the characters.
Natalie chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Are you a professional writer or are you just that awesome?
StayGold4ever chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Omg this is so good. I love it! Please continue ;)
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
Eeep! I LOVE THIS STORY! Poor Pony is so scared that Darry hates him... And I cried when Darry started crying! Dx I felt so bad! Poor Soda didn't think Darry loved Pony! Ugh! Poor everybody! But I am glad that they found out the truth, and everything. Now, Pony can start healing. Anyway, UPDATE SOON!

Cirruz

P.S. I'm sorry this was a ramble-y review, but it's early and I'm not really smart when I first wake up xD
nightprowler579 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Poor baby Ponyboy. And Darry too. They've all got it so rough. Janet is a bitch and needs to rot in hell.
Alysilita chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Man that Janet girl, she's like a mega bitch!
Leslie Fitzpatrick chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I LOVE The Outsiders and you do a great job recreating the style the S.E. Hinton uses in the original. I think you get into Darry's head pretty well too. However, I'm a teacher who reads this book 4 times a year so I know this book forwards and backwards, and after reading the first little bit I had to stop and ask, have you even read this book? First of all, Ponyboy is 13 with his parent's die. I'm guessing you're trying to write this story BEFORE the Outsiders takes place because Johnny's alive, Soda is still with Sandy (who's not in Florida). Good try, but get your facts straight.