Reviews for Oh, Tie Me Up Tightly By Your Side
imperfectandchaotic chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
I just realized this hasn't been updated in five years...and died inside. Sorry. It's just incredible and I would have loved to see more. :P

The whole thing, just fantastic. I find it hard to find quality JJ/Reid and you write them fabulously.

Thanks for the tidbit, at the very least.

Annie
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
You've gotta continue this! You can't just leave us hanging like this! Lol. Thanks for sharing, this is really good and i seriously hope you continue with it. :)

JJ/Reid ftw! :D
madcloisfan chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Love it. I hope u have not abandoned this great story because i love it 2 much
frtloop528 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
this has to be my favorite cm fanfic! i really hope you have not abandoned this story because it is AMAZING. too bad something like this could have happened with them on the show (the whole jj/will relationship is really unfortunate) and the undercover concept is really a great plot idea. i keep checking back hoping to find another chapter. you are an extremely talented writer and i hope someday to read more of this! :):):)
Decidedly Odd chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
I'm enjoying this fic very much! You have a very descriptive writing style, which is generally a good thing, although your metaphors can be a bit clunky at times. I also appreciate that you take the time to refer back to the rest of the BAU team, rather than focusing solely on Reid and JJ.

Hopefully you haven't abandoned this story. I would love to read more. ]
I've Got A Secret chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
so cute
kimidragon chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
Oh gosh I love this story. Every so often i'll read a sentence that just makes my heart ache, and then i'll read others that make me grin super wide!

Thanks for that!
Honour Society chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
I really love this, as well as your other JJ/Reid fic. I hope you'll finish it one day... or at least update it. :)
Nerd-and-Proud20 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This is a good story please... could you write more I really want to know what happens Please. :)
tjl chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
I really hope you will consider continuing this story. It is a very promising beginning and I love JJ/Reid stories.
Penny chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Please don't abandon this. It's a great story.
Kelbris chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
Is there any chance you will go on with this?

It's such a cute and really well written beginning. Just makes me want to read more!
lady of scarlet chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
You had me laughing and Aw-ing all through this story! And the sugar free ice cream part was priceless! I really hope you update soon! This is fantastically well written and very poetic!

-Scarlet

Love the Oscar Wilde quote btw!

p.p.s: You wrote "more than shapes" too? I read that before (and loved it of course)! :)
eileen chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Great story... Hope you update soon.
nas2439 chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
hey i love this story

please keep up the good work