Reviews for Nothing in This World
CurryBread07 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Kyaaaaa! XD
scarlet knight75 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Queen of frogs chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
O my glob I love this story but could you make a sequel for this because I would love to see kagome slap keiko. I really hate her
Rhianna224 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Amazing love the pairing
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
i love it
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
this was nice, so what's keiko's reaction going to be? how will the others on the team react?
WritingRin chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Hmm... Why am I such a sucker for this? I was not planning on reading this whole thing but you hooked me and reeled me in. I have my issues with some things like the way you chose to portray his relationship with Keiko and the position you gave Kagome... It's just, Keiko is the one he grew up with since he was a kid. So I don't think it was a good idea to give Kagome that role instead. _ But if you hadn't, it definitely would've been an obstacle. Still, even though I don't know you, I think you could've probably overcome that obstacle somehow. ;) The other thing that bothers me is the mate marking thing. Cuz god, I think that is the CHEESIEST thing the fandom ever made up. And it's only worked well in about two fanfictions that I've read. And for this oneshot it's just weird to think of Yuusuke giving her a "mate mark" BUT it DOES blend the two series very well, making this a great crossover.

So there you have it. Equal shares of positive and negative. But you may've noticed that I favorited this, my overall opinion of this is good! I loved it!
lai lai chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
though i wish you put in more romance still a great story!
Lily887787 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Bloodcherry chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
XD Hell yeah! Yusuke is just too awesome to hate... *grins* And I started laughing my ass out when I noticed it was a Paris Hilton song! *laughs* Anyway, keep up the great work!

Ja ne,

Ayjah chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aww what a sweet one shot. I am not familiar with the song but even without the song a great read :)
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This was so cute! I loved it.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Well that's Drama
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Cute...keep up the good work. :)
12343221 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Loved it! And the song wasn't so bad.