Reviews for Locker Valentine
SkyGem chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
omg, that was absolutely adorable! i loved it! lol, won't be able to wipe the smile off my face for a while
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
love this pairing soo much
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I'm addicted to this pairing. It is my OTP, and almost no one writes it. This was wonderfully adorable! Thank you.
Neellok chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
*Squee* so cute! Sometimes I wish that white-day was celebrated in the States. I really like the concept of most foreign holidays. Thank you for the good Eiji/Ryoma fic. There aren't enough on the net right now I think.
T.O.C.A chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
omg this is so kute jess! _
speadee chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
It was cute and funny! I'm glad they got it settled. I understand their fear of confessing and being rejected.
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
it's so kawaii! i usually read Fuji/Ryoma, but now, i feel that Eiji/Ryoma is really good too! They are so cute together! ;) hope you write more for me, PLEASE!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Omg that was so cute keep up the good work. :)
Seimeii-Chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
KAWAII! THAT IS SO CUTE! X3 I SWEAR THIS IS THE CUTEST PAIRING EVER! GREAT JOB!
Jurica chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
i love the story! hope there would be a next chap. if possible. :))
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Very kawaii fic. Kikumaru X Ryoma. Kinda rare pairing, but very well written.

-Gwyn
Cheska chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Aww that was so cute. :D And pretty much in character - Ryoma really isn't that good with holidays, I've noticed. It must have been difficult for you to work around that.
XxWildflowerxX chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
KAWAII that was so fluffy, I really really like it. It was wonderful, I haven't seen a Eiji and Ryoma pairing in a while because there are only one other one, but it started out as a Fuji and Ryoma pairing before it went to the Eiji and Ryoma. Well Ja Nai.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Aw. VERY cute. _ I liked this a lot!
Yami Jay chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
*giggles* So cute! I have to say that I love this story. It's really well done.