Reviews for Noir et Blanc
Russ chapter 10 . 1/27
It's been six years since chapter ten , why didn't you finish?
JulianneL chapter 10 . 1/21
LOVE this story! It's so intriguing and intricate and well thought-out and VERY well-written! The characters are complex, the plot is complex and original, yet logical and easy to follow. It's so amazing! I REALLY have to ask though. I'm very family-oriented, much like Yuki, but what exactly is the relationship between Yuki and his father? No doubt Yuki at least respects his father, and is loyal to his family, including his father, and obviously he's not actually planning to kill his own dather, but what are the emotions in their relationship? Clearly they don't get along, but do Adrian and Yuki love each other? I know it's a really sappy sentiment in such a harsh world you've created, but Yuki clearly loves his mother and sisters. At the moment, we haven't really seen any positive emotions or displays of affection between the two. In fact, Yuki even said he hated his father. In the beginning, Adrian also seemed reluctant, indifferent at best, to taking in Yuki. It's just really important to me. So under all the disagreements and friction between Yuki and Adrian, do they love each other?
Damola95 chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Good job on the story next chapter please
KittyrageTiger1025 chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Omygosh why haven't you updated this story ?! Its perfect and hasn't been updates in yeeeeears...
Please tell me this story isn't abandoned! xc
And please update, it was just getting to the good part...
bluestorm28 chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
cant understand y u haven't finished this fanfic as its really good
damthosefandoms chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
2nd time i'm reading this love it
TwinTigerLover chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
I love your story and hope u update soon.
I was wandering, while Draco appears strong in words yet his strength in magic is weak, however It feels as if Draco holds a greater power the you are giving him. Is this you just making huge comparison of the schools and their magic of something else?
Was the assassin sent by Russia or the dark lord or is that the same sector now?
Waiting your next chapter. Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Boring as watching Naruto scream about world peace and love -.-
JulianneL chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Wow! This is really intense! I can't wait for new of the plot to unravel. I'm extremely curious about Yuki and Adrian's relationship. Clearly they don't seem close, but why? I'm dying from curiosity!
JulianneL chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
This is a totally fascinating story! I love it! I was wondering if you ever plan on elaborating on the relationships Yuki has with his family, particularly his father.
Kather101 chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
No! Why did it have to end here?!
DiaCharr chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Awesome...
Red's Melancholy chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Damn you! I absolutely hate it when authors have such an amazing story, and then let it drop. Especially before the spectacular ending! I truly hope you haven't given up on this!
Pirate Queen of the Century chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
update please! :D
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
So if the Potters lived & went onto have other children but whatever happened to Sirius
Black & Remus Lupin? Also does Yuki have any plans to make any alliances whilst at
Hogwarts? I really think that Hermione should reconsider taking Ron with her to the party
she's been invited to because I somehow think that tbe Ron just might manage to put his
big foot in things!