Reviews for Noir et Blanc
damthosefandoms chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
2nd time i'm reading this love it
TwinTigerLover chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
I love your story and hope u update soon.
I was wandering, while Draco appears strong in words yet his strength in magic is weak, however It feels as if Draco holds a greater power the you are giving him. Is this you just making huge comparison of the schools and their magic of something else?
Was the assassin sent by Russia or the dark lord or is that the same sector now?
Waiting your next chapter. Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Boring as watching Naruto scream about world peace and love -.-
JulianneL chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Wow! This is really intense! I can't wait for new of the plot to unravel. I'm extremely curious about Yuki and Adrian's relationship. Clearly they don't seem close, but why? I'm dying from curiosity!
JulianneL chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
This is a totally fascinating story! I love it! I was wondering if you ever plan on elaborating on the relationships Yuki has with his family, particularly his father.
Kather101 chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
No! Why did it have to end here?!
DiaCharr chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Awesome...
Red's Melancholy chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Damn you! I absolutely hate it when authors have such an amazing story, and then let it drop. Especially before the spectacular ending! I truly hope you haven't given up on this!
Pirate Queen ofthe 21st centry chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
update please! :D
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
So if the Potters lived & went onto have other children but whatever happened to Sirius
Black & Remus Lupin? Also does Yuki have any plans to make any alliances whilst at
Hogwarts? I really think that Hermione should reconsider taking Ron with her to the party
she's been invited to because I somehow think that tbe Ron just might manage to put his
big foot in things!
Gracealma chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Good story. I hope you can update soon?
Marauders Jr chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Nice chap... though it came as surprise that hermione would had won against Draco... really looking forward to the upcoming chapters... keep it up...
god of all chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Nikita Xanthe chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
I loved this story and was wondering if u were planning on updating it any time soon or if u abandoned it?
LovelyCupcake chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Umm, even if Uni is 'draining the life from you', maybe you could let us know if you have some left? As in, whether if you are dead or have forgotten us or...? Eh, sorry if I sound pushy or bitchy or inconsiderate.