Reviews for Good Samaritan
SimplyMe51 chapter 8 . 9/19
Oh that was simply a fabulous story! Thank you so much for sharing!
Discovery's Daughter chapter 8 . 3/26
Excellent story. You did a great job with the characters and how their stories came together through a very believable and poignant twist. Amazing work. Keep it up. God bless you.
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
I loved this. :-) It certainly isn't your typical Superman story, and that's one of the things that makes it so special… it was hardly about Superman/Clark at all, though it was— it was from the perspective of one of those people who might help him, and what his presence might do to shake up their normal, everyday life.

The emotions were so powerful; subdued, in a way, but powerful. Very real for someone still grieving after years. And I could totally see Superman/Clark doing and say and acting like he did! Lol… I loved him wandering around the yard in nothing but a bathrobe with one of the little girls, looking for a cat that eats fruit. :-)

Thank you for sharing!

God bless!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
This was beautiful. It really rang true. Thank you for such a treat.
Thomas Mc chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
I just finished reading this story. It is one of the best L&C stories I've read. Your writing is clear and engaging. The story is thoroughly engrossing. It drew me in and I couldn't stop until I reached the end. This is what good storytelling is all about. You have a real gift for writing.
Blueowl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Probably the best Superman fic ever written. I had discovered this years ago on a different site. Never knew it was on . Thx for writing it, it was one of the best fics I've ever read.
sealkid3 chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Great story, really powerful impact you made using Superman and great work using him as a way to help Jake overcome his wife's Death.
LadyNoreh chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
Beautifully written and completely unique. It is wonderful to see Superman save someone because of who he is, not what he does. Very touching and certainly going in favorites!
Ferret's Earmuffs chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Wow. I loved it. I wish I could write like you. Your characters seems so real.
smithcrafter chapter 8 . 4/18/2007
I enjoyed this story a LOT. It isn't your "typical" Superman story at all. It's so hard to find a really original idea for a fanfic story in a popular category. I think you accomplished it very well.
Actinolite28 chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
This is one of the best stories I have read on fanfiction ever. The way that Clark and Jake interact and help is really touching. You chose a very emotional subject to write about, but succeeded brilliantly. Thank you for this story.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
This was such an awesome story. You write in a way that the characters really come to life. They aren't flat. I could really feel what Jake was feeling, the pain and confusion. THat was amazing how you made an original character really pop and seem like you've known them forever. Those two kids were darling too. I have no doubt that that family will be alright. It was precious how you had Jake save superman and in turn superman not being superman save Jake. There's just somethign so special about that. I hope one day that Jake will meet Clark again and be able to tell him his thanks. I just wanted to thank you for writing such an amazing story. Well done.
Shado Librarian chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
I know I've read this before, maybe on another board or in another category. I still love it.