Reviews for Character Poetry Collection
Oddball464 chapter 24 . 6/19/2009
Excellent work for these poems! My faves are Sria's, Mido's and Anju and Kafei's
AnonymousNavi chapter 24 . 6/27/2008
That was AMAZING.

You're right! You do need all three. It all makes sense. :D Wonderful poem. Love it. _
Hyrulian Saiyajin chapter 24 . 6/26/2008
That had a nice rythym to it... Your poems are awesome!
Sailor Dying-Will chapter 24 . 6/26/2008
I really like your poems. I hope you continue them as they're very interesting. I didn't really get the last chapter though. I've no idea who it was you spoke of but, either way, please keep up the great work. I hope to hear from you soon. Bye.
Reli Lightwing chapter 23 . 6/26/2008
creative genius good job *applause*
Hyrulian Saiyajin chapter 23 . 5/14/2008
Very beautiful. You really know how to write a poem!
HUNG DEAD SCREAMING chapter 16 . 5/13/2008
dam man ur poems are FUCKING! HARDCORE!

*claps* good job
Damon Baird chapter 21 . 3/13/2008
Those are some nice rhymes ya got there! hehe
Azure's Jester chapter 18 . 10/7/2007
seriously, i'm running out of original compliments to give you. i'm not even kidding. your so good, i can't even think of any new compliments to give you. so, um... keep up the good work. i guess.

selenium
AnonymousNavi chapter 18 . 10/7/2007
Aw, I really like that one. I don't know how you come up with all that. I'd probably just sit there stuck on the first line or something.
Azure's Jester chapter 17 . 9/23/2007
once again, i'm floored by your amazing poetry. i will probably never understand how you can write so much beautiful poetry and i am barely able to do my homework. please continue to do well!

selenium
Ezikiel chapter 17 . 9/23/2007
These poems are really good, at first when I was reading them I thought they were alright and was gonna do something else and then I read Midna's poem and decided to keep going, from then on they seemed to get better and better. Please continue these or new ones, they have a lot of thought placed in them and come together well with the characters.
AnonymousNavi chapter 17 . 9/23/2007
Either I'm just really brain-dead right now or I haven't heard of Marin before. Who is he/she? Man, I feel like a noob... D8

Anyway, I love your poems! D Can't wait for the next one!
AnonymousNavi chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
I love your poems. Each one fits perfectly!
Azure's Jester chapter 16 . 7/16/2007
sniff... you are such a great poet, it makes me cry! such beautiful poetry... you have a gift, my friend.