Reviews for Phantom of the Spring
ai chapter 4 . 7/27
I love your stories. Definitely one of the best. This tory #sigh.
RoseyDevlin chapter 2 . 6/4
Ă€aaaaa i wonder where real Sakura is, i hope she is alive D: so far very interesting yet sad :)
RoseyDevlin chapter 1 . 5/29
Omg noooooo :( heartbreaking yet interesting
theeuniverse chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
Holy fucking hell. This is too sweet. Too awesome. Too beautiful. I can't form coherent praises now. My heart is too overwhelmed! I love the end there. It's so perfect. I hope there's an epilogue where Sasuke wants Sakura to stop talking but never tells her to because he remembers that time when she was this apparition. Amazing. I'm going to binge read everything you've written now. Thqnk you for writing this.
Ikamari chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
Oh my God. That was so f* beautiful 3 they're so perfect together. This one goes to my favs! :D thanks
Kaiza Mena chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
OMG! The ending is soooo unique ever in my life! But please I want sequel to this! This is a four-chaptered story! Short-chaptered but with a unique and beautiful plot! This is the first story I read with a beautiful and unique story which is actually shory! But I am glad that I read this! KYAAA! I love this story! Please: a sequel!
virlizzlex chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
You need to do an epilogue. Srsly.
PosionedAngels chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
more!
val chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
will the whole story be a reminder that sakura's now dead? bcos i'm already a mess, tears and snot running down my face and neck and all
Rei chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Awww this was quite different from the typical plot. Great read
Cyan Rubies chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
This was so well-written! I love it!
Trisha chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
The ending was absolutely cute.
Awww chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
well this was kawaii
Animechibifangirl chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Oh my gosh. I loved this so much. Thank you for writing this. Thank you!
sasuke140 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014