Reviews for Evil Chocolate
black-ostias chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Hehehe... cool story... but one question: Why are you all so obsessed with Paire? He's her uncle, for God's sake... sure, they date in real life but give some decency!
Commen Sense chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Bad Petere _

hahaha. loved it. :)
elenwyn chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
And yet again, you astound me. :) I think one of the reasons is that your writing/grammar is practically perfect, I can't fault it.

Peter chocolate Paire? Excellent combination. I can't pick out bits 'cause I loved all of it. Another fave, I think, and I'm looking forward to you writing more of this ship! ;)
Sabsters chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
that was so cute! sweet for chocolate!
keyblademan chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This would be an excelent fanfic if it wasn't incest! PLEASE tell your freinds not to write any more Paire fanfics 'cuz ity is so sick and wrong. Change it to, IDK, Mohinder. Then it would be an awesome fic.
Bamboxler chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Just what my day needed. Great funny, fluffy story
Tears of Mercury chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This was such a fun, well-written one-shot. Chocolate Paire hot hot hotness. I'm not sure if they're related in this or not, but either way, everything from the dangerousness and sensuality to the sweet characterization of Claire and Peter's resistence was spot-on. It wasn't an epic, fifty chapter story with lots of angst and depth, but your writing was clear and humorous and I didn't feel like I was reading fluff at all. I hope to see more Paire from you soon. :)