Reviews for Memoirs of a Writer
Manavie chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
It's awesome and I loved the story a lot :D I hope you have more Ghost Writer stories. I watched it when I was 9 years old :D It's so good to see a fan fiction. Especially about Rob who is my favorite :D

Take care

*huge hug*
Neon Majestic chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
Man, how I wish I could watch Ghostwriter all over again...this fic captured the whole essence of that particular episode so well. It's only too bad they never continued the series because of a lack of funding...maybe the detectives would've been able to learn who Ghostwriter really was. I doubt it could've been Lewis Carroll, though.

Once again, great story! And maybe you could do one where they actually try to figure out Ghostwriter's past identity...? :)
Emily MLEK chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Wow, that was an amazing story and so beautifully written. The scenes from the show, especially Rob jerking back against the wall after seeing Ghostwriter and his confrontation with Alex and Jamal, really took me back. I could just hear and picture that in my mind. The scenes with Calvin's mom and Atilla cracked me up. I don't know why they didn't actually have that on the show. It would have been a great scene. You've got to love Calvin's swarminess and Rob's tortured poet's soul. Thanks for posting a link to this story on the Ghostwriter yahoo group. I really enjoyed reading it.
J.B. Writer chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
What Ghostwriter wrote at the end on that paper. GREAT STORY!

Like you pointed out, it sucked Rob had to leave. As a kid I was going like.. what? He's moving away!

Eh, good memories of a beginning rather than an end. Yes, I am Vietnamese as said before, and you did fine with the accuracy. Dragons of course are that sign of power and wisdom.

Great work Rose. Maybe I should YouTube Ghostwriter..
J.B. Writer chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Awesome Chapter. I will finish the other one ASAP. It's good to see Rob's finally getting in the Ghostwriter gang groove. Not to mention scarfing down Hot Dogs, a sign of a good author, when they have people eat, you get hungry... or maybe it's just that I am hungry.

Your writing made me remember all those bits... ah, good times at the computer. My how far we've come from chatting in MS-DOS format..

I loved the Vietnamese/Dragon bit, being of that nationality. Sadly I don't even know my culture well enough to know that! But Dragons are cool.

As said, Tina is one of my favies... a little biasness... yes! Titans or not Rose you are a hell of an author.

Marry me fictionally!
Tressa chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
Wonderful story! The Ghostwriter team comes through at the end! Great characterization and great voice. I enjoyed reading this!
J.B. Writer chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Gaby... and of course Tina were my favs. Go Vietnamese!

Ah, good memories. And of course it was a compliment Rose. ;)

Write on. You've hit the Ghostwriter mood perfectly from what I remember from the show. Rob is such a troubled youth.
Tressa chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
Oh my goodness! Its been so long since I've even thought about Ghostwriter. This really is a blast from the past! Its good to know someone else hasn't forgotten about this show. Very nicely done. Brings a feeling of nastalgia when life was a little simpler *wipes a tear* I'm enjoying this story alot. Rob was always my favorite character and its good to see a story based on him. Looking forward for more!
J.B. Writer chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Hehe, Rose, just when I thought fanfiction was dead... finally a fic that made me turn my head.

Ghostwriter, holy cripes. This brings back a TON of memories. Most notably one where there was some icky looking doll... that made purple slime appear. I was creeped out as a kid. REALLY CREEPED OUT.

You write beautifully as always. I must say. Your writing is kinda like... Britney Spears pre-Madonna kiss when it comes to prettiness. :)

I wish I had a writer that followed me when I was bored. Kinda creepy though. Keep on writing :)