Reviews for The Case
creepy yaoixyuri chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was awesome
Euphoric Leo chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Never give up! That was good for your first. I just wish that you would have elaborated more on the drawing. I like the lost love thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Who's Grey?
Vamaisa.Raptor97 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
i still think robins eyes are brown...
oh, well, im probably just stupid. it was good.
Wednessday chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ok so I love teen Titans but haven't seen a whole lot of episodes sooo I did my research but to no avail so please answer me WHO THE HELL IS GRAY TT" I do not this name "
other than that the story was very good ]
IHNFL14 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Ok... There's 3 robins that helped batman. -Jason Todd, -Richard John Grayson , and Tim... Something (forgot his name xD) (not sure bout tim though) the robin with the titans is Richard John Grayson so how can X be Richard? (did u mean dat Gray wen u wrote X ?) if X is not that Gray then my mistake I just wanted to clear things up (_;)
bee27 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Dont fix what isn't broken. I liked it alot and think it was very fitting and sweet. You got the character of Red X very well. Thank you.
mashundia chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
great story
SilverCloud234 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Am I the only one that has no idea who Grey is? This was a good story. But sceriously who is Grey?
PrincessOfPoopie chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That was so cute! I wonder though... who's Grey? XP [I'm never good at this kind of stuff]
YeiYai chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
it was ok, cute. grey was batman? yes? my friend is obsessed with batman so i think thats it. What was in that case?
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ok great story and all but one thing i'm caught up on, who's Grey? Could you send me a pic or something?
B-Rated chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
giggle... oh man that was awesome... :)
yaoiluvr007 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
What? you're depressed!

weird, though. wow.
Krytical chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Who the hell is Grey? Why do you hate Starfire? I liked it a little. And I love starfire! She's so sweet... I also do love slash. I wish someone would make a Robin/Starfire/Red-X story, with Rob/Star and Rob/Red-X.