Reviews for Suspects
Wolf star1500 chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Oh wow. Anyway, I loved the story, will there be a sequel?
words-with-dragons chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
OH MY GOD! Make another chapter, or a sequel, or ANYTHING! I need more!
Max Evelyn chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
oh I really enjoyed this, please write more LU soon :) Tech's my fav.
WHATSUP chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
this story is so cool I cant believe Tech is a criminal
pulpomolcagetero chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
I love the story, I've also considered the problems that had to happen when Tech became a mutant, I hope you return soon with more stories about this character
Pulpomolcagetero chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
TECH IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER Loonatics, I HOPE TO FIND MORE STORIES OF ADVENTURE OF YOU, AS A COUPLE WITHOUT PUT ANYONE, ONLY THE BEING COOL
morfowt chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Um...i don't think Rev has a hover-bike because he can fly.

Like the story so far though.
Black Oracle chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
For the moment, i don't have any plans to write another follow-up story to this one reader. Thanks for the comments though!
reader chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
good story. i like the ending. is there another story that follows this one.
Loonaticchick chapter 10 . 6/24/2007
Wow. That was deep, really deep, I mean you could feel it, Tech's fleelings! great work as always Black Oracle! :)
Capital-C chapter 10 . 4/20/2007
A very nice showing of Tech and his abilities here. Definitely worth the read.
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
Sorry I didn't review last chapter; my computer was insisting that it didn't exist even though I'd read it already. Anyways, nice work once more; I liked Tech's speech at the end where he was talking about when he first got his powers. However, that was an unnecessarily depressing ending, and the battle against Aqueous should have been a BIT longer.
898700 chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
I'm saying 'beautiful', but don't fear: it is because of my love for angst and tortured characters XD. A nice ending, yet as other reviewers before me, it made me think not all is said. Maybe it is not a sequel what is needed, but an accompanying piece. I'm not sure if you get what I mean with that ... I'm talking about one-shots from any LU's POV, more of an analysis than an action piece.

And yeah, Tech is a tortured soul, isn't he? I liked that you answered my first review inquiries: why did he help in the search of a cure. Thanks for that ). Your "I'm used to stress and physical pain" made me squee and want to hug him better, you know? -_-' shame on me ... XD.

All in all, a nice reading. Thanks for writing it, dear!
tea chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
wow that is deep
Raven Darkstar chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
WOW! Great story! Please continue! (puts on favs)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »