Reviews for A Day with an Ed
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
I like it it's cute you should do more Gorillaz crossovers
balthazarDA chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I figured I'd review the full story on the last chapter, so here it goes: this was a pretty good follow-up to the rest of the full storyline. It helped give readers an idea of a backstory to the whole thing. To be honest, if copyright issues weren't a problem in this country, I could see your whole Ed Edd n' Eddy/Nightmare Before Christmas/Gorillaz story be published as a graphic novel, or even a TV show or movie.
NazoFox2501 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Wow, I must say that I am impressed. It's not every day that you come across a good fanfiction that touches your heart.

I must commend you for putting the Eds in character. I don't know that much about Gorillaz (only listened to a few songs), but I have to say your strongest point in this story is your characters.

Once again, well done, AMX
Themakers12 chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
like it? I LOVE IT!
Lit. Metalhead chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
Awesome story.
Shippo's Ramen chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
(Whistles) Dang...Murdoc is SO lucky Noodle doesn't speak english or she would probably have a REALLY "colorful" vocabulary. I like the story. Shippo Out!
Dr.Dude chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
I got an idea! Since you had the Eds meet Tim Burton's nice and gentlemenly creation, Jack Skellington, why not have the Eds meet Tim Burton's wierd and unpredictable creation, Beetlejuice?
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
Interesting. I love the band Gorillaz, and I see you're using the style back when the band was in the "Phase One". (Sigh) Those were the good old days, weren't they?

I mean, there's nothing wrom with their newer music, but it just feels different.

And then there was the music video for "El Manana"... (Shudders)
Warlord-Xana chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
well it's official this is the greatest crossover you made. will Noodle meet sarah and if so will sarah attack Ed.
Yellowfur chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This is such a good idea for a fic! Why didn't I see this sooner? Gorillaz is my favorite band ever (-fangirl squee-) and I love Ed, Edd, n' Eddy as well! Your story looks excellent in writing as well! I shall read more later!
PrinceSoma chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Ooh! I like were this is going! good job!
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
i love this story i hope that their be a ed/noodle romance.