Reviews for Warriors: Ambition, the Beginning
Silverkit08 chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
This is a great story! :D Please continue!
Silent Memento chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Another cliched plotline? You people suck at originality.
froststorm chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
SWEET!ME LUV IT!KEEP WRITING PLEASE CAUSE IM A BIG FAN OF YOU AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU PUT FANFIC STORYS ON HERE PLEASE TELL ME SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE PLEASE TNX!

FROM FROSTSTORM OF THUNDERCLAN...(PART WINDCLAN TOO)...(ALSO PART SHADOWCLAN)...(AND RIVERCLAN)...:P:D:P:D:P:D
Stardawn chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
i love this! There have been lots of Bluestar's apprenticehood before, but i like this one a ton. i love your name! ferncloud was so huggable and cute and nice as an apprentice, and then she got her warrior name and she got all dignified and mean and spent all her time in the nursery. I think she got a bad name for a warrior and it made her depressed.
Calonlesoleil chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
I think you should have started at Bluekit. Then she could tell about Tigerkit's being born. Snowshine is a pretty name. You should fit in how they died somewhere, or you could say they died soon after Bluepaw was born.

You know I was going to post a similar story, so the least you could do story-stealer is use a couple of these ideas. It's too late for you to start at Bluekit, maybe a flashback would do.

PS. Bluepaw's warrior name is Bluefur.

Past-Present-Future
Berries-R-Blue chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Please write another chapter soon I wanna read more.