Reviews for Mission 1: Prepare
pirategirl123 chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
that is great do more like now
euphoric-acid chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
love it. great idea. please continue
corbsxx chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
omg this is so good you HAVE GOT to update soon please ! i mean come on its been like a year ? this story is to good to leave behind ! anyhoo update please !
TroubledFred chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
Great story you have here. I'm nervous about this party. I hope manicore doesnt find Max or Alec
dushala chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I was wondering if you were going to update the story "Mission 1: Prepare" or make the 2nd part out of 3 since you said you were, it is soo good i cant wait to see the complete story.

thanx
purplebunnywabbit chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
"There was that one time when Karen brought me cherry flavored lip bum."

Cherry lip bum huh? Hehe

I don’t hate you at all, I’m just happy for the update. Nice work by the way.
grayceg chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
thanks for updating and i hope u update again soon
Crogos chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
Hey, I'm loving this story! Very cool AU. Original. I like it a lot. I started reading it over at LJ, and found a bunch of chapters here! Awesome. Anyways, I can't wait to see where this is going. I love the relationship you're building with Max and Alec. Very interesting.

But yeah, great job! Update soon!
452max chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
well this was a good chapter i cant wait for your next story i am so excited for the next update let me know when you do. thanks

llboo
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
Finally! And yes, I loved it...I cannot wait to see how Max is going to find out about the whole Alec killing Jack fanasco...
Elliesmeow chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
So Max meets girldom and Alec meets the piano. Very nice. Each will be useful in its own way.

Missed this fic. I'm glad to see a new post.

I really like that Alec and Max are such good friends here. Hope that isn't ruined in the future.

-Ellie
nicole chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
i really like this story but you need more chapters i like the max and alec thing please write more.

nicole
452max chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
i hope that you add on to this story soon because i relly like what you have going on so far

let me know if you are going to add on to this
Angel chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
I have read all the chapters in this story and I'm loving every word of it. What a great story line; it has so many places where you can go with it and I'm dying to read more! You have created a really good story from an entirely different setting than I have read before. I'm a huge Dark Angel fan and it seems I have read almost every fanfic story out there that I can get my hands on...this story is one of the most unique I have read. I love the way you have created your own version of things from the very beginning. No other story has been this different and interesting to me. Keep up the good work and please post the next chapter as soon as possible - I'm dying to read more!

Much appreciated story I have read so far...keep up the excellent work.
Llboo chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
i like your story so far but i think that alec and max should start to like each other and stuff and eventually get together
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »