Reviews for The Covenant Chapter 18: Retribution
Lady Krystalyn chapter 7 . 8/5
I'm so glad you are continuing this!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 7 . 7/30
Please write moreā€¦,
Please write more
ploiuiu chapter 7 . 3/27
OMG! Please update soon! It's so good!
Supernaturalfan17980 chapter 7 . 3/2
Loved Amaris though she has any enemy coming for her
Amaris better prepare herself for what coming her way.
ignisetglacies chapter 6 . 1/3
I love this! It's an interesting take on the canon relationships, and I love it when Chase is portrayed as a multifaceted character instead of an evil dickheard. Also, I love the strength in Amaris! Please keep writing!
Supernaturalfan17980 chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Amazing can't wait to see what happens next
iJoel chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
To be completely honest I really hoped it wasn't Chase...I knew he would have appeared sometime or another but I didn't want him to come back as 'Kyle'...I thought 'Kyle' was a new interesting character, but no matter; I can now see how you will weave Chase back into the story especially in the sense of Amaris trying to get him to side with her which isn't that crazy to begin with...they have a mutual 'enemy'.

Although there is the whole possibility that Amaris does sway him to join her side, albeit none of the 'boys' are going to particularly like playing nice with him. But he could always jump sides (I don't doubt that he could be a good backstabber if he really wanted to) if said mutual enemy were to offer him something more compelling than what Amaris promises. Or he actually tried to go up against said enemy and got his ass kicked and that's how Amaris found him.

So many interesting theories you could take the story into; especially by bringing Chase back and making him either one of the good guys or taking him back to his roots of villainy.

Can't wait for the next chapter, Happy Holidays! (Thanks for this 'Christmas Treat', I was getting quite bored since I finished reading most other Covenant FanFic and there wasn't anything new for the past few days)

Cheers and happy writing the next instalment of the story!
iJoel chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Hey! Great story! I just read it yesterday. Loving it so far :)

I have to be honest for some 'weird' reason the minute Ames found Kyle I had this whole 'medieval knight' vibe. Really weird! I can't wait to find out more about him as well as how you plan to progress the story. I'm especially curious about the new threat in the Covenant. He seems like such an interesting character, but then again who wouldn't be curious about a mysterious unknown being...

Anyways, cheers and can't wait to read the next chapter!
Supernaturalfan17980 chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Loved it please update soon
Supernaturalfan17980 chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
I loved it
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Poor Amaris
Melodie568 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
So happy to read the new chapter! I like where this is heading and can't wait to read more!
Melodie568 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Too lazy to log into my account since its the middle of the night still but anyways...
An old supporter here from the very beginning who still has you on alerts and am very excited to read a new updated version of this story!
If you want to message me back just PM me my account is same name as above!