Reviews for Dying to Live
i really loved this!
dragonball256 chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
This was so cute. Poor Azula always getting distracted by Ty Lee lol
Fykatherine chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
This deserve more reviews, this was a really good read. I found the part where Ty Lee was chasing Azula adorable :)
tierra lewis chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I liked it
Gin Marx chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
It's one of the best Tyzula i ever read. Love it!
Hey, what do you think about translate it into another language? Vietnamnese to be exact. Can I have your word works ? 'Cause I can't just copy it right away from the web.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I never saw it before but when you said 'take over the world', I immediately thought of Pinky and the Brain.

Do you think that maybe Pinky and the Brain were doing it?
Anon chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
When you write a story you need to have a goal planned out from the start. It's good to have just an idea for a short story, however if you plan on having an actual plot it won't be any good unless you are working towards a specific event and using that as an outline.
bjetjh20 chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
nice would have like to see her complete her original plan but good nonetheless.
EvilMarshmallow13 chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
I love this pairing. And your ideas were really good-as I was reading through the chapters, I saw that. They had a lot of punch to them. I'm sure they would've come across a lot clearer...had it not been for the numberous grammar problems. They were all over the place, and made it seriously hard to read through the fic. Sentence fragments, wrong words ('threw' for 'through'), missing commas in most of the dialogue, misspellings (it's "Ty Lee", not "Ty lee")...if you don't have a spell checking programs, I would suggest looking into the free ones that offers, or getting a beta reader. (And I know this story's a bit old, so there's a good chance you've improved, but still.) Also...I'm not quite sure what the plot was supposed to be (if, indeed, there was supposed to be one), but this felt like a long string of oneshots. I have no problem with those type of stories, but I was getting the distinct vibe that you really wanted to have an established plot. The romance between Ty Lee and Azula felt really rushed...there could've been a lot more development, because it went from Azula disliking her 'make out' with Ty Lee to Azula finding Ty Lee and getting together with her (at least, I assume they got together, because in the next chapter (chapter 5) Mai's telling Azula to stay away from Ty Lee). All in all, it needs a lot of improvement, but still has some good ideas in it.
XxAzn HomiexX chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
That was really cute n sweet n I love Tyzula! I jus can't really put into words how much I loed this story. A little short,yes,but it was still perect. The funny thing was that while I was reading chp.6 the song 'don't say goodbye' by skillet. What a coincidence huh? Well anywayz I really liked this fic. Ty lee cursing is always good
dare121 chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
well i think the story is pretty sweet !

i really love ty lee, she is a cool character! and azula is fun too, they're a great couple...

really enjoyed the story !
Freshman19 chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
I love how this ended, it's the best Tyzula fic I've read today 5 stars.
zeratul7 chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
yes! i'm so glad you finished this!and i tohught you did a great jo!:)
NotJealous chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
oh man i need more, please update soon
zeratul7 chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
this story is kinda interesting. i hope u update soon