Reviews for High Shool Daze
Tigersfury chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
...Forget my last um review hehe...I mean ya I knew that this was what CC did *turns around and walks away embarrassed*
Tigersfury chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
o god . *starts laughing a few seconds later* Zim is going to get a night of his life XD
Tigersfury chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
They is awesome! tehe
Anonymous chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!

I wanna know what the Tallest gonna say to Zim and how the party went! And that mysterious female irken is? And the heart does CC have something to do with it?
Itachi's-Eternal-Soul chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
aw plz update PLZ IM BEGGING YOU HUMAN (did i just say that)
Hiezen chapter 12 . 3/21/2008
wow..i think they would look cool...update!
jc-1225 chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
A tofu dog? Doesn't sound very tasty. Do they even exist?

Inkheartpony chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I just found your story,i must say from reading the first chapter i already think it will be a good one. ihope i can add this story to my favs. if you don't mind that is.
Dlbn chapter 12 . 5/17/2007
Yay! That completely works! Jack and Sally...whe! I can't wait to see what happens at the party...oh, and I loved Adam's little freak-out. That was good.

_

Dlbn
Sweet and sour sauce chapter 12 . 5/4/2007
Oh... I kept trying to imagin Zim looking down on any one. Thanks for the memory jog.
Sweet and sour sauce chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
I'm lovely! I'm so flattered!

O! I wonder what Zim's going to be! MUST KNOW!
jc-1225 chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Close call with the Tallest. Adam is weird lol. Hmm, what cam Zim do to help CC to be happy?

Dlbn chapter 10 . 4/12/2007
Cliff hanger!Who's the alien? I don't think it would be Zim...would it? WOULD IT? (Nbld hits Dlbn with frying pan)

Nbld: Can't wait for more...oh...I wonder if the guy is...

_

Dlbn

Nbld
jc-1225 chapter 10 . 4/9/2007
*gasp* That's how her house got set blaze!

Sweet and sour sauce chapter 10 . 4/9/2007
Hmm... Some of the sentences in that chapter were kinda shaky if you know what I mean. Could you re-read these before you send them? Please?

I like where the story is going though.