Reviews for The World Has Turned and Left Me Here
G chapter 1 . 4/12
YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS EFFIN AMAZING WRITING SKILL
Luna082 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I'm not sure how I feel about this story as I don't exactly understand it completely. You said that it's difficult to explain and open to interpretation but I can't help but feel I'm missing the big picture. Though, I just wanted to let you know that this is beautifully written and you're an amazing author. Your stories always seem to leave me confused and thinking,especially 'Junpier'. I also read 'The Universe is a Great and Beautiful Thing' and that story got me so upset because I kept overthinking about how to live. But if you ever write a novel please let me know because I'll gladly read it in a heartbeat. :)
Curls chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wow
I have to say that this is one of my favourite one-shots of yours because of the tone and the characterisation and EVERTHING! Its just so beautifully tragic and real, y'know? Also, i know Hermione is very OOC and although usually i don't enjoy reading that i think this piece was so artfully written that you pulled it off spectacularly.
Just a small criticism, there are some features that aren't British in this - i remember thinking it while i was reading but i can't remember what they were for the life of me.
Anyway, thanks for sharing your talent
Charlee Bleu chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I like the concept...but this sounds like it was written by some homeless, American drug addict. :/
her illusion chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
odd but interesting :)
indefinite.hiatus chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
i don't know if it was intentionally done but Draco's perspective reminded me very much of Holden Caulfield's in the Catcher in the Rye...
RZZMG chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
My God, you're brilliant, you know? This piece was simply... the writing was awe-inspiring. My hat's off to you, dahling.
alina290 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I gave it a chance. Read it and thought about it. I am not happy with it. It didn't entice me. Too Americanized for me. I am Mexican, but prefer the characterization of a stories characters to be true to them.

Liz
Lizpi chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wow, really. This fic is full of so much, in such a short story.. Rigth now, I'm just amazed by it. Beautiful.
Dramionetruelove chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I am not logged in so posting as a stranger with the same username although... :)

FANTASTIC FIC! So matured! And when I read fic like these I feel so proud that our fandom/ship is filled with people who knows the quality of writing something as brilliant as this! your work was recommended by a friend and I am glad she did! :)
Good luck with your future projects and hope to hear from you soon! :)

Lyimee
LeelanSpeaks chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
WOW! that was just...omg... i seriously have no words. this is the kind that sticks to the memory because it makes the honest kind of feelings. while reading, i can't help but notice the similarities of this fanfic to the novel Perks of Being A Wallflower. this is the part where my mind was blown. the tone is so similar that it's almost like they're the same person (Draco and Charlie). like a grown up Charlie. thanks, btw, for sharing.
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Amazing story!

But too much cursing on Hermione's part. But this is your story, and I just enjoy reading it.

And I think I know how it end... Just so you know. ;)
Kym chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hey! I gotta say, your story's great! It's confusing though but I like the way you interpret it. It's almost as if I'm Draco in the story. Thank you so much for this story! I really enjoyed it. :)
Her Ghost Eyes chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow. Just...wow.
missvee chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Fantastic. You're absolutely fantastic. You strengthened, justified, the reasons why I love to read angst. Your way with words, vulgar or subtle, and how you convey all these emotions in them. How you matured the two amazes me, because the personalities of the original Draco and Hermione were still there. This story is refreshing, and yet I feel like an anvil's just been dropped in my stomach. It's also refreshing to see someone like you here, on fanfiction, where trolls and beginner writers are the majority. You are a very talented writer to have made me feel so many things during a one-shot.

I'd like to say that you've reignited my dying flame for Dramione.

Again, this was a fabulous story.