Reviews for The Play's the Thing
alive by grace chapter 2 . 7/3
Aww, I wish this could have continued! The two chapters you have are so well-written and so intriguing. I would have loved to have heard the rest of the story.
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Why was this story never continued? I've been reading way too much fanfiction recently, and this one is one of the few really well written ones. It's awesome. And it only just got to the good part, and then it stops. And it's been over 7 years since it did. It makes me sad. Really good writing, good story. I just wish it were longer.
Timbo chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
I'm so sad to see that you only completed the introductory chapters of this, it looked to have amazing potential. Maybe one day you'll be moved to give it another go.
Ae3qe27u chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I assume that this is, sadly, an abandoned story?
It's a pity if it is, as it seems like it would turn out wonderfully.
CanadianShikigami chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
This is amazing! Please update soon!
hug the ents chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
great fnfic
mouse chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Your story has what look like a very good story line. Please keep going it is looking good.
katniss12 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
please continue this story. it seems quite interesting
Review chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I know that this is ancient, but I think it's important to tell people when they do well. I enjoyed this, as a sort of reiteration of each character and mythos. (Honestly, I wouldn't have minded losing Jar Jar.) Thanks for the fun (and quick!) read.
kamiam714 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
more soon please!
Aldedron chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Gah-! Such a cruel cliffy!

This story just looked so interesting, and it IS interesting, and you just had it building and building up 'til their meeting- and then they never actually meet! Oh, I know it's unrealistic to hope for an update (seeing how you haven't done so since '07), but I'll alert anyways, and cry with glee if you ever do bother to pick this amazing story back up... Honestly, why are all the good stories ongoing!
Indoril-Sai chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Truly one of the best(if not the very best) Wars/Trek xovers out there. I know it's been 4 years, but don't give up on this story just yet! You have rabid fans who are chomping at the bit in anticipation of the next chapter!
Heather Snow chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
This is interesting, and I want to read more. I know it's been a while since you've added to this story, but since you're still active writing other fanfiction, I hope you will take the time to return to this piece.
BlueBassist chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I see that you haven't updated since 2007, but I do hope that you still plan to continue this. You've created quite a bit of suspense and I really want to see what happens next. I will put this story on my Alerts and wait.
cccahill18 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
This is a very well-written, conceivable, and interesting crossover- I know it's been a while, but I still hope someday you might update this :)