Reviews for Everything Changed
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Rosalie is REALLY messed up in this... Edward toobut I loveeee this story
trayycmarie chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
I'm living this story. Its hard for me to find a non B and E that I really like. there have been Bella and a wolve pack member ones that I like but I haven't really found a Bella/vampire one tht I've enjoyed. I'm sure it just going to to get better!
thelionismine chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
this reminds me of wat happened w/ me & my ex...he cheated on me a few months ago and i wanted2 run off but i couldnt and now i desperately seeking a way out
not-so-innocent011 chapter 29 . 6/11/2011
totally love this story! and i am looking forward to reading the sequal now! )
csp4 chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
The wolves? Jacob?
csp4 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I still have a hard time believing Edward would want anything to do with Rose! Mind-boggling
csp4 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
1st thought that went thru my head was that Tanya is somehow involved in this. I'm also wondering why Alice felt she needed to wake Bella up at 1:15am & have her come over to witness this. 1 month after he tried to kill himself because he thought Bella was dead? Something is off! hopefully:(
CourClark chapter 28 . 3/24/2011
I really enjoyed it but I am a little confused. So Bella was changed into a vampire the normal way but instead she was blessed by Cardelia to be a vampire slayer which made it so she had more than one power but she was half human(She eats normal food, she has her natural eye color,she has a human scent, and she is not as strong)? Or only half human because she got knocked up? But after she gives birth she loses her ability to freeze which is the sign of being the vampire slayer so she was never really the vampire slayer she was just a body to make the next one... her son. And why is Emmett being an ass about her doing her job?
marie1976 chapter 29 . 12/3/2010
good
marie1976 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
good
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
I wish I could marry Emmett

*sigh*
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
I think Bella should've said exactly what she did to make Edward attack her.

I would've said the same thing, but with more detail
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Esme is always so sweet and caring :)

Well, she wasn't in this one story I read. I think it was called Of A Certain Age or something like that.
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
I love Alice's vision! I hope Emmett changes Bella in this story
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
If Emmett kissed me I sooooo wouldn't have went to sleep lol