Reviews for Everything Changed
xX.ay.bay.bay chapter 28 . 6/10/2007
soo cute! cant wait for the sequel! )
a.fall.from.grace chapter 28 . 6/10/2007
will there be more edward involvement in the sequel?
MeganCullen chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
really good, unexpected stuff.. i cant wait to see what happens iwth edward.
Sorikaii chapter 28 . 6/9/2007
Aw, that was sweet. And I don't think I'm confused anymore, lol. I'll be sure to but you on my alerts so that I'll get the alert on the new story. I loved your story!
DarkOne29 chapter 28 . 6/8/2007
Emmett and Bella are just too cute! I'm glad they're back together.

Aww..., Michael is so cute. I found what Jasper said funny and Celia's response.

Update soon! - I can't wait for the sequel
Scotia chapter 28 . 6/8/2007
Great chapter sis!

I was happy to help you! Love you! ::big hugs:: _
LuthienFlicker chapter 28 . 6/8/2007
u know..usually when ppl end their fanfics, it seems unfinished and incomplete. completly the opposite. good job! plz update as soon as u can for the sequel!
degreez chapter 28 . 6/8/2007
Oh! I loved this ending! I am still a little sad over the loss of Renee but this chapter was totally awesome! Thanks for not making it a cliff-hanger into the next story!

I can't wait for "Self Sacrifice"!

Yay!

-Ayori
yesika chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
OW! WOW! I am so curious to see where this goes and how this ends.
faux.dreamer chapter 28 . 6/8/2007
WOW, I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT IS THE END OF THAT STORY, BUT I CAN STILL READ THE SEQUEL! I LOVE THIS STORY! UNTIL NEXT TIME!
AuburnAlice chapter 28 . 6/8/2007
eh, it got a little too soap opera-ish for my taste, but it wasnt too ad. it wrapped up nicely. i think i'm a little biased because i just hate bella/emmet as a couple.

good job on completing the story! congratz!

:)alice
scarredvines chapter 28 . 6/8/2007
O my gosh! I love this freaking story! It's super-super-super-super cool/osm/ect. Love it! I can't wait for the sequel! ~Silver
missx1991 chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
emmett cant't sweat. lol. just so ya know. its a pretty interesting plot but i can't really see Edward doing that. And Rosalie seems a bit OOC. and for some reason, alice saying "committing suicide" in the other chapter seemed a little weird. but im interested to see what happens...p.s. im guessing Rosalie manipulated edward into doing it. didnt he say that was her power or something?
BloodyRose1918 chapter 28 . 6/8/2007
aww that was a great ending and i cant wait fo rthe sequel!
savanah13 chapter 28 . 6/8/2007
great Great GREAT GREAT ENDING! i CANT WAIT for the SEQUEL!

~savanah~ :)