Reviews for Everything Changed
XxMidnightMoonxX chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh my Awe i love emmett and bella tales, if this turns out to be that i mean heheh *
krystalmethx chapter 20 . 4/16/2010
OMG i first thought it was Edward

but then she confirmed it was Caius xD

I thought it was edward because of the term

jackass

AHAHAHHA
krystalmethx chapter 15 . 4/16/2010
I paused for a minute but Emmett spoke up, "They can't get in here without permission right?" He didn't wait for a response, "If that's the case they shouldn't be a problem."

Aro, I knew was on my side but just to show his authority he asked, "And why do you think I won't allow him entrance."

I smirked and walked up so I was face to face with Aro. "Because you want me to become a vampire."

Aro shivered with delight, "Ooh! She's good!" he said to Emmett. "You two will get married tomorrow morning. And the transformation will be tomorrow night. Understood?"

I love Aro's part, "Ooh! She's good!"

AHAHHAHA
krystalmethx chapter 14 . 4/16/2010
Ugh I hate Edward in this story hes annoying
krystalmethx chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
Okay I like Emmet and Bella together now:) And I like the fact u never made Emmett stupid and annoying... he's only good like that in one of those comedies xD
krystalmethx chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
NO!I DONT WANT EMMETT TO HOOK UP WITH BELLA! NO

they only should have brotherly sister love -.-"
krystalmethx chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
At the mention of my name Edward came running down the stairs but Alice held me tight, "Bella let me-"

"Edward Mason back the fuck up right now or so help me God!" Alice thundered.

Omygosh I love when Alice is loyal and mad:)
meggers5983 chapter 29 . 2/12/2010
I really liked your story, i love Emmett, he's one of my fav. characters...I really loved your story tho, awesome and cant wait to read the next...
Twilightrulz101 chapter 29 . 1/19/2010
This was really good!
91BlackMoon chapter 29 . 11/3/2009
I loved it! It was exiting without an evil Volturi, those stories are getting old. I love your writing!
Queen19 chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Still thinks it's a bit weird that her saving Edward still hasn't been brought up.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 29 . 9/19/2009
OMG! i luv it!
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 29 . 9/14/2009
i really loved this story and i can't wait to read the sequil. keep up the good work 3

l8r g8r

highoffskittlesXP
RyainDrop chapter 29 . 8/12/2009
LOVED IT!
Kalikat9616 chapter 29 . 7/10/2009
i loved the story. I really wish she stayed the vampire slayer. That was cool to add in. you did an awesome job.
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »