Reviews for Everything Changed
blueyes91 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This is really good...UPDATE!
midnightmoons chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
one word! WHOA! update fast! i want to know what happens next! i hope that emmett kicks his ass! or bella and him go out! one suggestion i habe is longer chapters! other than that i think it's really good! update fast! i love it! i'll know when you update cuz i'll have you on alert!
lovelybrennan chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
WOW that was really good with intense and dramatic stuff but i liked it alot you very talented. It would be awsome if Bella wasn't a baby after that you know what i mean Cuz she should be sad but not like suicidal and maybe Emmett and her can like become bestfriends or something more IDK its up 2 U but watever u choose it will be awsome just plz continue thanx

Narnialover chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
love it love it love it! well...this is depressing. it will get better though right? what are the pairings or will they give too much away?
Only4Miken chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Man that was twisted, but in a good way. I really liked it. Poor Bella. UPDATE SOON! There sould be an Edward POV and also one by Emmett if you ask me.
x-Cubx.x chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Darn. That was a VERY good chapter. Got to love the drama! LOL UPDATE SOON!
Love me some Edward chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
ah! what? i thought i wouldnt like any more of the 'incest' stories after the one with carlisle and bella, but you brought me right back in! please update now! right now!
DARK M PRESS chapter 1 . 2/25/2007