Reviews for Dying of the Light
Criminatic chapter 2 . 6/11
I have no words except... Wow
reidfan1971 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Omgosh. ... I just came across this story and MAN... IS IT GOOD !
VERY WELL WRITTEN. It's like watching it happen. This would have been a phenomenal ending. Between all of the teams emotions. Reids fear of the dark & fear of dying AGAIN. ..you got it all.
Good job !
zeldawolf2000 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Us, was, awesome! Very well-written and just really good. The only thing I can see in this is because I seen this episode 1 million freaking times, is that there was no coughing. Hankel was just going to bury Reid alive in dirt. Either way though, this was totally awesome. I'd love to see in aftermath chapter. Because you know being buried alive would bring more trauma, and that would be fun. But, if you don't want to write one that's fine. It still kick ass.
Divergentshadowhunter99 chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Hey I actually read this yesterday but my kindle wouldn't let me review so I had t wait until today. But anyway it's an awesome story so keep it up I guess :)
autumnamberleaves chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Aww, I wish we could've seen this
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
That was heart stoppingly excellent! I really loved it. I have always wondered about that scenario, so THANK YOU for scratching that itch! xo
NotInUsages chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Love it!
chelseacb11 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
more please, more
ebonypol chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Loved it! Great AU... Can you do one from hotch's perspective? :D
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Reread this and ugh...I still cried. Lovely.
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
are you still writing this? if not, you should! i really like where it's going.
pipinheart chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Very nice, they brought him back.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
A very nice piece, and terrible to be locked in a box and not sure of getting out.
EmperorSpark chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Oh wow, this was just awesome. I love how much detail and emotion you put into it. For a shorter piece, it really packs an emotional punch, possibly more than some of the longer stories I've read have. Great job!
Fuzzball457 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Amazing! I totally loved this! Maybe you'd consider a third chapter from Hotch's POV? Anyway, incredible job!