Reviews for Of Kisses and Kunai
Kim chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Clear Rain Drops chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
epp...i seriously did not like the END part of the end chapter! ARUGHERALUPHOOP T_T srry about was kinda...disturbing...the last part O_O...kinda hard to picture a 60 year old woman going out with a 24 year old dude (tsunade is 60 or over O_O)
Clear Rain Drops chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
Clear Rain Drops chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
lol..isnt tonton a girl? O_O
txgirl123 chapter 15 . 8/6/2007
I know it's alittle late for a review but I LOVED this story! I read it in like 2 hours without stopping. (yeah, I'm a slow reader) :3 Good job and looking forward to another great fic.
yinyanglover chapter 14 . 6/6/2007
I think he needs bloody cigarettes too!Please update so I can see more badass Asuma!
Impaling Muffins chapter 13 . 6/4/2007
Plz dont make asuma die...I will cry..plz!

yinyanglover chapter 13 . 6/3/2007
i'll review! i liked this chapter a lot. i think you put some good details to make it more realalistic(sp?). anyway, keep on working hard!
nortier chapter 13 . 6/3/2007
the last chapters were really great! I like your stories: Kakashi is my favorite character!

I wish you will update soon!
Lack Thereof chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
This is seeming like more Itachi x Kakashi then Itachi x Kurenai. Are you sure you having your story pairings right?
yinyanglover chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
i think both chapters were great
Morbid Guidance chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
lol kakashi is funny like xD shizune acts evil .
mary chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
hey nice chap. i liked this one the best so far. you should hurry and make chapter 11. there is some suspense i really want to read what they will do
nortier chapter 10 . 5/14/2007
I like your story! this is very great! I love the ItaKaka pairing! update soon please!
Lack Thereof chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This story is great! I love the ItaKuren pairing now!