Reviews for Dean's Simple Paradise
rockon1973 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I always imagine Dean would like The Doors!
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Very cute. Love the little bits of humor sprinkled throughout: "Dean moved it a few inches away but decided against further action, the coat rack would probably learn it's lesson when the coats that people came to hang on it fell to the floor. Or not." LOL

And this: "'Thank God you're pretty.' he deadpanned...'And thank God you're smart.' he retaliated with a grin..."

Liked Dean breaking into the drugstore to get Sam's medicine, and that he left money and reconnected the alarm when he left. Nice touch.

LOVED that you portrayed Dean as smart, disabling alarms, answering Jeopardy questions, etc. I love fics that portray Dean as smart (which I think he really is).
Master Li chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
LMAO the lizard king! Great job loved the banter. Hope to see more of your work!
Trish62 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Nice bit of fluff!
Freefall chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Aw great stuff!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
That was cute, love the note part. Sometimes nice is nice.
pussy galore chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
That was really cute! And it calls for a second chapter... Dean is way too happy in this story, he needs to catch Sammy's cold. *evil grin*... Please?
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
What fun! This story is chock full of little gems. I loved "What is Vermont?" just popping up in the middle of a paragraph. I loved that Dean liked the town, so "he should really find out what it ws called." I loved the Dean Book of Manners, and the fact that he was NOT dancing. And, of course, thank God he's pretty! Nice work!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007