Reviews for Justice
I love your story, especially the character of Eva...please don't dtop it :-)
Doominater84 chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
This is a great story! I'm hopeful that you'll come back to finish it and we can see Aaron outed (I assume that's the direction this is going) and Bruce and Eva together!
highlander348 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
This sucks.
Poppydots chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
This is really really great an I just wish you'd continue!
Icy eyed Angel chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Hey it's awesome! Please update soon! The end was so cute, please let them be together soon :)
garnet86 chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
I'm very impressed with this story because I love the way you portray Eva Gordon. She's not your usual Mary-Sueish character and that's great. I love her dynamic with Bruce and I truly think that you're writing a story that's somehow different than a lot of others! I hope you're going to finish this and update again soon :)
liesmyth chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
All right, let's get started. I'm not a big fan of "the latest WE secretary" plotline - it always ends up being clichè. Except for this, of course. You OC is believable, well written and interesting, the plot is solid, and the writing is very good. The characters are, well, in character, and I'm a big fan of BB so I like the versions you're going with. At which point of the movie continuity are we?
The story itself is very nicely done, and I thank you for sharing it. I'll be following, hoping you'll update soon.

PS: BTW, I really disliked TDKR - Dunno if you watched it yet, but IMO it clashes horribly with the message of the previous movies and, most of all, with the spirit of the comics. I disliked the beginning and hated the end, but the middle's alright - it's a good action movie, well written and well directed, with an excellent cast, but it utterly FAILS as part of the Batman continuity.
Just my two cents.
brucy chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
This story looks interesting, I like Eva and Bruce is really into character. I like Alfred too. Keep going please.
Tracy Roberson chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
Well, I am enjoying your story very much!
Tracy Roberson chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Love it!
Tracy Roberson chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
I am enjoying your light-hearted and humorous way of writing!
Tracy Roberson chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Good job lady! I like what you have done so far! Cant wait to keep reading!
Ms.DeanWinchester chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
Love the story. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
This is brilliant you characterise Bruce wonderfully and I cant wait to see the relationship develop x