Reviews for The Greatest Heist
DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
lol that was great! but you havent updated in forever! is it on hold or something or did u just give up on it? well any who this is great and i cant wait for more so if u are still writing this please update soon!
Gemstones chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
:D SO COOL! cant wait what will happen next! so gaara is friends with naruto! very very cool... really dont like it if they are against each other... till next chapter
Falling Tears of Death chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
hehe...this tickled me.

i'm not into humor fanfiction.

i always think they just make really stupid things happen that is more childish and funny and they loose all plot...and i'll stop now cause i'm about 2 rant.

so anyway i love the casual feel of this.

and the natural everday...almost ocean 13 humor this whole thing has going.

i love that you put sasuke and neji together...i dont know why this is so perfect to me but it IS.

anyways...you already know i think your pretty amazing so enough said.
Neko9406 chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
cool...
der kapitan chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
wow kathy. this is a very special story. XD Just kidding.

It's actually really good... Although the whole 'National Gai and Lesbian Task Force' thing made me laugh... Just for some reason. XD

Their stories were really cool. Anko's story was a tidbit shocking, but realistic and really good.

WHE I'm bored and I wanna go LAZERTAGINGG!
Rise Against713 chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
awesome story.
Ms. Usui chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
Hinata is a lesbain...with Ino? ...that it just so fantastic!
uber.katt chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Yay, now I understand the codenames. And I have no idea who this mystery-man is. (I didn't know there could be that much sarcasm in one sentence. If you could see me, I would be doing an over-exaggerated wink.)

Heh, I like this a lot, especially everybody's reactions to Naruto's idea. Bet he had it planned from the very beginning -

Again, good stuff, good stuff.

~Cyan
fourthiv chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
Again, this is great stuff. I love it. As for Gaara and Kankuro, I think it would be pretty cool to have Gaara as one of the theives, perhaps a retired one that is asked to come back. As for Kankuro, I really have no opinion on that one.
Ms. Usui chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
aw, you changed Naruto's code name? *cries*

no offense but I don't think Monkey fits him. it kind of throws off the whole story.

OROCHIMARU AND KABUTO AS GOOD GUYS! holy, crap. that is hilarious!

*cough* um, I wasn't laughing at you, i was laughing at the image of those two in uniform *giggle* anyway, this chapter was good, you picked the thieves well. I'm actually kind of suprised you knew Izumo and Kotetsu's names, I've never really met a person who did. then again, all the Naruto-fans at my school are losers who really don't keep up at all. D:

I pity them.

omg, I wasted all this space talked about nothing relating to your story! sorry! um um, I have a suggestion though. I was thinking that they could set them selves apart from other theives and wear something cool that has to do wiht their codename. sorry I'm such a loser! keep writing!

~Usui
w0nderland chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
-dances- I'm surprised you haven't had more reviews for this! Wow! I like this story so far! I'm watching you!
Cassidy chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
_ Oh I do so like this one...some of the codenames are weird though...Shikamaru? Rat? And Naruto as monkey? I would have expected toad...Don't worry, this isn't a bad thing.
Ciba chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Interesting, I like. the make- out part was funny and I like the animal names. "Fox" "Dog" "Rat" Hmm... naruto, kiba, and shikmaru (don't think I spelled that right)? COOL! update ASAP!
uber.katt chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was cool, the names for the theives are good too, speshly Foz and Dog, I knew who they were right away, except(maybe it's just coz I'm half asleep)it got a little confusing. I'm sure I'll understand everything in chapter two. All in all, good story -
niver chapter 1 . 2/26/2007