Reviews for Desires Unspoken
Sequel
Juude chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
. ?showtopic2389
the Leander chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is really cute and sweet, and I love your writing style and portrayal of the characters. Very nice.
daisukeandhikari chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Kawaii!

I never thought of Daikeru in that way but yeah Takeru can challenge Daisuke in a way that Ken can't. But yeah, why must we compare? Just I have a spot for Daiken as well since they have their own sweetness as a couple, but I love Daikeru more because of precisely the reasons you put.
Zeto chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was an utterly adorable story. I love how Daisuke got all nervous and flustered around Takeru. 3

Very well-written story with a nice touch of plot.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Cute. I especially like how you've portrayed Daisuke here.
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Takeru can be kinda annoying, but Daisuke is just as bad :)
Subaku13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Cute!..Nice fluff..I sneezed !

:D:D
xxBoppingAllTheWayxx chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow, just... wow!

Daikeru, one of life's little pleasures!

Thank you so much for writing this piece of work, it is a credit to you and your writing talent. Please keep up your A-MAZ-ING work!

Joey ~x~
lewdness chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
After a conversation about Digimon with one of my friends, I had to wander back in to the fandom and take a peek around. I remembered that you wrote in here, so made my way over here first and it's all so lovely.
Naruke chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I've read this before, and I forgot to review, or something.

But anyway. I liked it. The line about how Takeru isn't interested in guys but IS interested in Daisuke is really quite sweet. I used some similar reasoning or whatever in my first Daikeru fic, and I think you were the one that got me thinking that...it might have been another book/fic or something. But I'll give you the credit. _

Good job.
novocayne chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh, don't listen to Flames Rising Higher and other related names. He's always like that.

Cute and wonderful fic!
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Aw! So cute!
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Very nice! It was cute and funny, and I loved the way you portrayed Daisuke. Just keep making my favorites list, why don't you!

On that note, must add story to favorites. Okay, done!
ImmortalTigeress chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Aw that's sweet! I'm not really a fan of this pairing, but I still like this fic. Keep up the nice work!