Reviews for The Second Agent
thedarkpokemaster chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
whoa please can you update this story I want to read how it ends.
HunterKiller762 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
It's really disappointing to see this story uncompleted, I speak for many when I say it would be beyond awesome to see this story continued and finished.
Kalebgrimm chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Hey man I read this story awhile back and I was wondering if or when you planed on updateing if at all but i'll say this it is a well written and well thought out fic I hope it will continue
mamading chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
great story. please write more chapters. love the leonXada thing
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
When will you dupdate As you stated in chapter 10 you are close to being finished. Will Daisuke be the one to take down Addler or will it be Leon. Either way this fic needs to be completed before I can rest.
Izzy Sejn chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
It was great up until this chapter. Judging from Ada's character in the past, I highly doubt she would react the way she did here considering that the only emotions she seems to have is amused, less amused, pissed, and uncertain. It's even less believable that she would get one-upped by your OC daisuke. However I think you have Leon down pretty set, and your characterization of Ashley is a bit more realistic than the actual game, in my opinion. I like where this is going, so I'm going to keep reading.
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 10 . 3/25/2007
First I sgueest you finish this sorty first. You seem to be near the end of where Resident Evil 4 would end. Canñt wait to ehar some more trash talking from your OC. If you are going to kill him try to make it as dramatic as possible. IMO Luiss death wasnt as saddening to me as Steve maybe becuase he died near the end of the game and Luis midmay. Then agian Luis is cooler than an copycat. Anywaya,finish this fic up and get work on the squeal ASAP. Please.
Maroon Ghetto Bastard chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
Great story! I can't wait for the sequel! I haven't even finished any of my stories yet because there's a lot of them. Peace.
Maroon Ghetto Bastard chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Hahahahaha. "Holy shit! It's Senator Palpatine!" Star Wars is good too. I liked Episode 3 the best. But this is still good. Even if it does kinda cut into how Leon met Saddler. Still good.

Bishop out.
Maroon Ghetto Bastard chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Good so far! I'll be sure 2 keep on reading! I usually make up characters in my stories too. Keep me updated! Peace!

Bishop out!
Devil's Core chapter 10 . 3/18/2007
I like this fic. Update quickly becuase I do nt think I can I wait for it to be completed. This Daisuke is really coll and it is a good thing you didnt make him to steal the show away from Leon and Ada. BTW best RE couple no doubt.
NamelessHeretic chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
Heh, very nice. Dai's... infatuation... with Kasumi is hilarious. I can't wait for more!
Claws2 chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
Very interesting story you have here, TakatoRikku. Makes me want to go back and try again to play the game myself, though I have watched a friend play through most of the points mentioned herein. I must say, as amusing as it was to watch while he kicked ass (and got his own kicked in turn), this story is possibly even better. To give you a slight idea of how amusing it was to watch, I'll describe an excerpt, though the humor is a tad sophomoric.

When he got to the cage match, which you mentioned briefly at the beginning of Chapter 7, none of us had yet figured out that the big guy was dependent on his hearing. After he defeated the Zealot, he basically had just enough time to use his last herb before the thing, which the two of us and some other friends ended up calling "The Gimp-Man," attacked and knocked him down to about half-health. Of course, after that, the thing really didn't want to let him get too far away, and the rest of us kept telling him to try to break the locks. None of us really noticed immediately once he managed it, because he kept having to run due to attacking the Gimp-Man as well as trying to break the lock.

Once Leon had as little health as the game would allow without giving him a game over, he ducked out, about 10 seconds or so after getting the door open, and managed to kill the thing. Saving his progress, he continued on for about 15-20 minutes, while trying to find another herb or a First Aid Spray without dieing before he could actually use it. Of course, being the immature, wise-cracking geeks we were, the rest of us would jibe him about it being because he, "...didn't run away from the Gimp-Man!" Since he was able to see the humor in it, and later got the chance to wield the same jibe back against us, we actually continued blaming random bits bouts of bad luck over the next week on the Gimp-Man.

Like I said, a relatively impressive example of sophomoric humor for our area. On another note, I was wondering if you might be convinced to upload and continue your story "A World Apart," which I read awhile back on your Yahoo Group and thought was pretty good. Well, I'm going to check out "Part of Me" now, so I'll see if I like that, and hope for a reply either through or on your Group site.
teamkyubi13 chapter 10 . 3/6/2007
another good chapter..nice little moment between dai and ashley...but curse you for making a character death...i ca nfigure out wehre from playing the game if im right...but it seems sad. i wish you didnt have to but your the author. none the less good job.
Bios13 chapter 9 . 3/5/2007
Wow, Dai is one crazy bastard.

Great writing, I cannot wait to see where this goes in the future chapters. I'm please that Leon wasn't completely ignorant of Ada's presence and how she joined up.

Psst... Crossbow...

What is Wesker doing while all this is going on and kindly explain soon enough how Leon even knows about Wesker. Obviously it isn't just from Chris or Claire. Sounds to me like Leon and Wesker have personally crossed paths considering his behavior in Ada's side-story.