Reviews for Wild Is The Wind
Scully0810 chapter 28 . 3/3/2015
This is one of the best Dallas fanfictions I've ever read. On Ch 28 now
djinndjinn chapter 44 . 11/8/2014
Awesome story :) This is something I would've loved to see happen on the show. Is this complete or still in progress?
Guest chapter 44 . 5/22/2013
I have just found this story and just love it...read all of it over the past 2 days...looking forward to the next chapter :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Thank you for another beautifully written chapter!
Honkytonkangel chapter 44 . 4/18/2013
woohoo I'm so excited right now. J.R & Sue Ellen are sooo cute together. And it's still so cool to see them so loved up. I hope this story goes on for a LONG time.
zephiey chapter 44 . 4/18/2013
Goldie, I needed this after the travesty of the new Dallas. This right here is how Dallas should always be! A fabulous chapter and an even more beautiful love story!
Honkytonkangel chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
Loved that last line. So funny
Honkytonkangel chapter 43 . 4/6/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I wish this had happened. I loved J.R & Sue Ellen as a couple and always wished they could have had a happy ever after. Hope there is more to the story coming.
MandaPanda2 chapter 43 . 3/22/2013
I'm not sure why it took me so long to start reading this story, but I'm so glad I did. I'm now caught up on all forty-three chapters and I am just enthralled with it. I love the alternate universe you introduced and the direction the plot is taking. Well done! :o)
lucindadixon chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
What a wonderful story. Just what I needed. I can't wait to read the rest of it.

"Would he go to his grave still wanting to kiss that mouth?" Answer: Yes.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/17/2013
I love the emotions felt between Sue Ellen and JR. Please keep updating and thank you for such a great story!
zephiey chapter 43 . 3/18/2013
What can I say? I think I'm running out of adjectives to describe just how much I love this story and your writing. This is truly one of my favorite stories and it will always be.
Quality Filth chapter 42 . 12/29/2012
This chapter is truly stunning in it's effortless imagery and articulation of emotion and inner thought.

Your style of writing has evolved into something awe inspiring- not that it hasn't always been that way, since day one I have been totally enthralled by your stories. Maybe it's the passage of time that changes us slightly, our styles etc...

Ok I'm really starting to go on a bit here, I'll say it to the point- This is damn fine writing!
Jagger chapter 42 . 12/9/2012
Wonderfully written. Enjoyed reading on a Sunday afternoon.
LadyJ107 chapter 42 . 12/9/2012
So glad to see you continuing this. Still one of my favorite stories ever. I might have to reread from the beginning again after the holidays.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »