Reviews for Discovering Lily
AvantGarde808 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Well I finished Jules' chaptered fic (and review) so I thought I would start on yours. I am definately not afraid of a long read,

in fact I am more partial to them to be honest. So here goes my thoughts/feelings for chapter one...

This chapter was a very lovely beginning and all round solid set-up for what is to come. I like that you are seemingly expanding off of the common notion that women during pregnancy experience strange if not a little clairvoyant dreams.

I could really get a sense of Ginny at this late stage of pregnancy or at least you pretty much reiterated exactly what my Mum says about the latter stages of pregnancy.

As far as characterisations go your Harry, so far, is the way I imagine him as a husband to Ginny, wonderful and accommodating. I really appreciate Molly’s characterisation as well thus far, as she is commonly exaggerated as exceedingly overbearing (although this was almost canon in DH too) and subsequently one character I find myself disliking most often in fan fiction.

I do not profess to be an expert at the technical aspects of writing I do however, know when things jump out at me for appearing ‘wrong’ and I can quite honestly say that that did not happen in this chapter. For all appearances, to me, your writing is well crafted with a great flow making it very easy to read and comprehend. As a wonderful consequence it is also means that I was easily lost in your world, which is something I always hope for when beginning a story.

Cheers, Ava.
Guro of Flowers chapter 15 . 7/19/2008
Such a great story, update soon PLEASE!
HarryLovesCarrie chapter 15 . 6/27/2008
Love this story! Great chapter! Bravo! Update soon! The suspense is killing me! Wow, I just used way too many exclamation points... :P
ChicaDeTwilight chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
yes xD love it
Jamie Theobald chapter 15 . 4/4/2008
that was a great chapter please update soon.
Nightsnake chapter 15 . 3/27/2008
Chi, you're AMAZING. This is the only harry potter fanfic I've EVER gotten into :)

Even if I think I did spot a typo.

Oh well :)

Update soon, please please please!

-Nightsnake
mrs moonie chapter 15 . 3/27/2008
This is great keep many chapters are there going to be?
lemonwedges4 chapter 15 . 3/27/2008
Love it!
shetlandlace chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
Very good chapter! Nice cliffhanger, too!
MarcoLover16 chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
Oh, but baby Harry is so cute. :) Still, I guess the dreams can't be pleasant for our Ginny. It's getting even better. (P.S. I love baby James!)
the-irish-redhead chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
I'm suspicious of that Archie... There's something about him...

Love this story, it is absolutely perfect! Great chapter too by the way, though, they all are of an outstanding standard
L. Borealis chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
Oh, I am loving reading this piece. It's so different from anything else I'm following right now, thanks for a very unique and compelling story. More!
Cherrykisses21 chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
really great chapter
ejm12 chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
This storie has a very good plot line! can't wait for more!
luthian-elanor chapter 15 . 3/25/2008
I love this story so far, its different and I like that.

Can't wait for more, Update soon.

10/10