Reviews for Discovering Lily
Creative Touch chapter 15 . 3/25/2008

So much suspense. Its killing me!

But yes, you updated... huzzah! And on a very special day - yes, my birthday! Thankies for making my day even more wonderful.

And well done on this thrilling chapter. Can't wait for more.

Lots of Love,

Creative Touch
TheHeartMaker chapter 14 . 3/16/2008
wow... you've put so much research and effort into this story... it's so great, i've spent the majority of my sunday reading it ( with breaks obviously) and now i haven't completed my science case study or maths homework ...:D
Coolbluesmile chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
brill lol D
PadfootForever1 chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
umm someone chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
ok im serously like willing to bribe you to update! ill give you FIFTY reviews on the next update! all of them useful!

PLEASE update! your story is totally kick as*
wondergirl9879 chapter 14 . 3/7/2008
I started this story yesterday and completely fell in love with it! It's got such a great plot line and is interesting and different from many other stories out there.

Great job! I can't wait to see more ]
Nightsnake chapter 14 . 3/3/2008
Chi, I don't think I've talked to you on the forums - YOU'RE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE AWESOME. Just like this story. It's very well written, and an AWESOME idea :)

Some of the pregnancy (during and after) details are kind of off, but it doesn't much matter...

I love you, and I cried when my ipod went through the wash and wouldn't work because I couldn't listen to PFW, and you're my favorite thing to play when I need to laugh or fall asleep or listen to get the idea. YOU'RE AWESOME!

Update soon!

Miley C chapter 14 . 2/26/2008
YAY! I'm been waiting for you to update for so long! I can NOT wait to see if it's Creevy! I played Sakura, Sakura in my band class a few years back. From what I remembered it didn't sound all that much like Twinkle Twinkle but I suppose it's a personal thing. How you perseive the two songs. You always leave us with a cliff hanger. Well, I suppose that this time it isn't a TRUE cliff hanger, but I feel suspense either way. Your a great writer, keep up the good work!
blueyblonde chapter 14 . 2/25/2008
i love this story and i love the twist u put on it with the muggle trying to get to Harry and Ginny.

i think thats a great name for their son by the way.
elsiethemarauder chapter 14 . 2/25/2008

please update soon.
MarcoLover16 chapter 14 . 2/24/2008
I was so happy when I saw that you updated! Since I've given reading fanfiction up for Lent, I can only read on Sundays, so I was sad to have to wait until this morning. Anyway, this chapter was so cute. I loved the part about Andrew; he's so adorable, isn't it? I also love the way Harry acts with James. I can't wait to read more of this wonderful story!
mandymuggle chapter 14 . 2/24/2008
You know, there are only a few fan-fics that have the right feeling of love that the reader sees between Harry and Ginny or Ron and Hermione, if that makes sense. I'm happy to say that this is one of those. I love your updates; they make me feel at least a bit brighter.

Even your Ron/Hermione is amazing! It's so casual, yet so full of love... lol I know, I'm reading way too much into this, but I rarely see something as good as your writing. :)
nunya bees wax chapter 13 . 2/14/2008
i beg of you UPDATE SOON! please! i mean come on! you cant leave us hanging like this! its been oNE MONTH AND TWO DAYS since your last update! please be nice and update asap! ur story rox!
Ian chapter 10 . 1/17/2008
Hey, I was reading you fanfic and I think it is amazing. Please update soon, it's been more than a month since the last update. Thank you for entertaining me with such great material to read.
Sara chapter 10 . 1/16/2008