Reviews for Red
Motokoro chapter 1 . 8/27
This was wonderful.
Except for the his not wanting to give roses as a romantic gesture part.
But wonderful angst lovely~
nooooooooooooooooooooo you beat me to this idea
FantasyBeast14 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Omg wen I was reading the killing scene I had a flash of inspiration and picture this, what if another child was there when drew killed that woman? A little girl who saw it all, and went crazy because of it. But one day when drew may ash and Brock come to the pokemon center she sees drew and breaks down crying. Drew regognizes her and tries to help but refuses to tell the others what's goin on. A few days later they come across the same man who forced drew to commit the crime. Soooo... What do ya think? Awesome story to kinda scary though. Tell me what you think of my continuation idea and if you wanted to base future chapters or stories on it you have my permission as long as you say that it was my idea.
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Ah, angsty horror is so rare and delectable for the likes of me, so it’s great to find a story like this. Plus, I’m an avid fan of color symbolism, so naturally a fanfic like this was right up my alley. Drew’s hatred towards the color red was very legitimate, stemming back to his murderous past. I found it oh-so ironic how Drew hates red, despite his fixation with red roses. Drew’s traumatic experience makes him despise red so deeply, leading to a very anti-Contestshippy ending implying May’s red bandana (very dark and fitting for this caliber of fiction). Twisted pasts, blood references...heck, this fic had all the perks for me.

I kinda’ wish the story was more conclusive, though. It's never really confirmed "who" the woman with green hair was (the one Drew killed). His mother (my first guess)? An older sister? Plus, has Drew “always” intended on targeting May since he first met her? This story triggers quite a bit of questions, and I wouldn't have minded some answers.

Nevertheless, I did enjoy this story. Like I said, it’s got a lot of perks for me, so I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like this story. I just prefer more conclusive stories, but yours still was a dark, twisted Drew fic that really got me thinking various “what-ifs” about the guy.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Hmm, don't think Drew has ever heard of a garbage... lol, sorry, very serious story. Anyways, really good and so sad.
The Panda assassin chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
THat was written excellently. yes, it was a pretty dark story. But I really liked it and it was an interesting spin on you had on why Drew gives May roses besides the obvious.
xxpinku-chanxx chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Poor Drew... Eventhough I'm a contestshipper, I should say that this story is very well done. A twist as to why Drew gave May roses...Pretty interesting.
ChaseVoid chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Talk about a dark side of Shuu
MadeUpFigment chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Pretty good, but Drew has a roselia, which has a red rose. I like how Drew gave May roses just because he didn't want them.

-A crappy reviwer
Raichu chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I read most of it and wondered, what's this got to do with Pokemon? Then came the very interesting twist at the end. A bit gruesome, but I liked it.

(No no, do not write a sequel. That would spoil it.)
DarkRumurs chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
ur so mean to poor Drew...i actually like him *sniff* *sniff* but either way, i liked the story it was pretty cool, u did a great job although u just killed my favorite shipping just now, but still a good job all in all.
raichurai chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Wow! How creative! I really liked this actually, even if you are an anti-Drew/contestshipper. xD I thought it was creative.

But isn't it a fuss that he gets these roses in his possession in the first place? I mean, if he hates them that badly...o.o

Anyway, good job!
blackstarlight17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I thought it was pretty good. You should make a sequel to it. Drew though at first doesn't look like the angsty type like you said, but when looking close enough, one can see he holds his more fragile emotions inside, slowly tearing at him. And he instead only lets out a little bit of happiness but mostly rage when angered enough.