Reviews for Past and Future v2
Lifesend1789 chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
Wow! I think this is a really cool story ! I am very impressed with the changes you made from the old story to this newer version. Your writing has definitely improved. I’m sorry that this story isn’t continued. If you have time or energy to continue it that would’ve great. If not, I’m glad to have a glimpse of a good story. Thank you for writing!
katlykat chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
This was such an engaging read for only three chapters! I don't even know how I found this but I really enjoyed reading it. Right now I can't really tell where it's supposed to be going but whether you continue or not, I hope to read more from you!
MonkeyBiznez chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
write from the heart
right from the start
Teddy's Circus chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Hello there! Im in love with this! Like this idea of a novel is tremendously awesome. Without a doubt. Please, continue to write. Dont leave it there. I reaaally wanna know how it ends. Anyways, ill be waiting for next chapter. Avoir!
Marty chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
This is a little more detailed than V1 so keep going the direction you were headed originally was going great!
retired-rebel chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
hey. hey. uh... you need to explain this stuff XD AU-Ryoga totally made out with Present Akane!? I NO COMPREHEND.
Bunny Sakuno chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
A rewrite? Cools! I hope you finish this time. :) _is cheering for you_ I think I'm available for idea bouncing.
You ROCK harder chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
This new spin is much more engaging emotionally, I like how youre digging deeper into Akane messing around with young Ranma. The mood and plot of this story have always grabbed me, I love the rewrite because of how you're bringing the writing up to its full potential.
( Would LOVE it if the updates were faster, but I suppose all good things come to those who wait! ;) )
Great job and can not wait for more!
LiliesOnPluto chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
OH MY GOD. THIS IS LITERALLY SO GOOD. Oh you...don't make me wait this long for my favorite story! And such great writing too! I love this idea. wow I love this story. *fan girling*
XxkanaxX chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I'm so happy that you're writing again! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I am so freakin stoked this is back! The rewrites are great and I can't wait for more!
rancheesan chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
This is shaping up. GOOD STORY I AM FAVORTING AND THE FOLLOWING.i THINK THIS COULD BE ONE OF THE BEST STORIES WRITTEN IN A LONG MANY THINGS CAN HAPPEN,I CANT WAIT UPDATE SOON. tOTALY AWESOME SO FAR
wrathuponsinners chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I can't wait for more
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
There are some words missing and you spelled Nodoka "Nadoka". I'm also guessing the & sign signifies the future version of a character. It's been a while since I read the original version of this story, and I'm glad you're getting back to it. Can't wait to catch up with Past Akane and her confusion over who she's married to. :D
Aki-Kohi chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I am VERY confused. Who did Akane marry exactly? It seems to me she's with Ranma and/or Ryoga, or maybe Ryoga snuck into her room or something?