Reviews for The Restaurant
OrangeRoses21 chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
This was possibly the weirdest yet funniest thing I have read in quite a while. I loved it!
Love, O.R21
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh Axel... You creepy creepy awesome person XD
BRP chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
lol this was great
PhoenixDiamond chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh...Oh God...My stomach...it aches...I can't believe..how...how hard I laughed. The Elmo line? Priceless. The police on speed dial bit? Stomach hurting funny.

I am in love with this.
Em0C00kie chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Hoooooooot! X3 i want to rape zexion! XD best fic ever i mean it!
friggz chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Great story But two things:

1) Zexion is gay. For Demyx. Got it memorized? (Yeah, I know it's cheesy. Couldn't help it, though)

2) Saix and Roxas?...Ewwwwwwwww...

XD
hpgirl4ever chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
Loved this, great story! D
Slashluv23 chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
on the liver ran away part, i literally broke my side laughing so hard. hilarious!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
...WUT XD

okay so...

THIS STORY WAS AMAZINGLY FUNNY AND I LOVED READING IT THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT AND GIVING ME ENTERTAINMENT AND LAUGHTER :D I THANK YOU GRACIOUSLY FOR YOUR AWESOMENESS

Have a nice day ;}
White-Shinigami chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I like the story so far. Its really nice... i love the ending of this chaptar... Poor zexy Jr.
blushuu chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
O.o So much crack... Amazing... -shuffles off to re-read story again.
Gay itachi chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Ok wat do dinosors and algebra have in common and j hate roxas for kicking a cat wat ifit. Wasn't rubber but j just lied I don't hate him and Axel is like demy in this story ... But I love it
Le Poete Vertigineux chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Well, that was freakin' funny!

I love how eccentric Roxas was. Usually people make him badass or angsty or somehting, but you made him more interesting!

And one more thing I also loved was the dinosaurs! :D
Zapheq chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I'm not even done with the thirtieth paragraph, and all I have have to say is that this is amusing. Very much so. I love you for writing this. And for including pedo!Axel. Thank you.
A Snake in Lion's clothing chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I JUST HAD TO REVIEW THIS! "“My name isn’t Elmo, but you can tickle me anytime you want to.”

Roxas stared, horrified. Zexion stared, horrified. Axel stared, horrified. Then something happened that none of them expected. Roxas. Poked. Axel. In. The. Side." THAT HAD ME FUCKING LAUGHING TO HARD FOR FIVE MINUTES BEFORE CONTINUING.

okay sorry, my randomness is over. but this was hilarious!