Reviews for Twilight Rising
reinamarie seregon chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
Cool, very vivid scenes and characters. I only know Ra salvatore's one, maybe i haven't read this one before. I'm a member here too. i like making friends. and elves!
Tribute1 chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
I love, love,love this story. I am absolutely obessed with the elves of Forgotten Realms. Dragonlance being my second favorite setting.

I really like your style of writing. I am plan to write a Forgotten Realms story myself in the coming months. My story will be about the lost heirs of House Vyshaan. I read somewhere that three escaped the destructions of Aryandaar and House Vyshaan.

You are an inspiration to me. I love this story, please update soon!
D. C. Copeland chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
Well I must say, that was a pleasent surprise to log on to.

I am very glad you found your way back to this story, it was probably one of my favorite Forgotten Realm fics on the site (and probably one of the best written ones too).

As for constructive criticism...you had a few word mix-ups (forgetting "ing" and duplicate words and such) but dont we all. Never did it detract from your story or the flow as a whole.

I am very excited to continue reading Twilight Rising and cant wait for the next chapter.

Good luck! I'm glad to hear that it will have an ending.

Valas169
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 21 . 12/9/2010
Hooray, I thought this story was abandoned! Good to see you back in action, and good to hear of semi-regular updates, not that I have the slightest amount of room to throw stones there. :D

Critique-wise, I caught a couple typos that you'll want to go back and correct (I didn't make note of the places, sorry). Other than that, I think I'm just going to have to go back and reread to remind myself who some of the OC's are, because I kept catching myself going "and who is (name) again?" It comes of having a large cast and me not having read this in a while.
Musingsage chapter 21 . 12/9/2010
I'm just glad to know the story will finish.
D. C. Copeland chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
Have you quit writing this story? its been over a year since you last posted a chapter and thats really dissapointing, I really enjoyed reading your work. I hope you continue this story soon,

-Valas169
D. C. Copeland chapter 16 . 9/12/2010
Lol when you read a book and cant put it down you know its good.

I am at that point with your story
D. C. Copeland chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Well I am currently torn between being dissapointed in you for having Drizzt in your orriginal story, or being abslutely delighted with you for even mentioning Valas Hune (one of my favorite Forgotten Realms characters that nobody seems to really ever mention).

As my elaton for Valas is currently outweighing my dissapointment that you dragged Drizzt into this, I'm wlling to overlook the preasence of the over-used drow and continue reading with high hopes.

Oh, and your description of combat in the bar was excellently written, just thought I'd throw that in there
D. C. Copeland chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
Your story seems amazingly in depth and well thought out. It is a pleasure to read. It can be difficult to effectively write high level adventures without slipping over the line of being "too" fantastic and Mary sue. You manage to do it excellently though. I know I am only halfway through or so but I will make sure to leave you another review in a couple chapters or so. Good luck writing and peep my story if you get a chance,

Valas169
Xavier Reven chapter 16 . 10/12/2009
Ivan Bouldershoulder didn't lose his arm his brother Pickel did.
Xavier Reven chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I don't mean to be picky but I thought elves in the Forgotten Realms couldn't hybrids of different subraces, only one or the other, and it seems your Mir is one such case.
Musingsage chapter 19 . 2/27/2009
Nice. I do wish you would stop with the blasted cliff hangers! *mutters in frustration*
Thazienne chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
“With regards to things that may affect survival, yes” Mirandaline commented.

“With regards to things of mere trivia, like Araevin's eyes and how they got that way, no” Teilla quipped. “Although I would dearly love to hear that tale.”

What a clever pair Mir and Teilla make.
Thazienne chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
The skirmish scene was good and Mir's hertiage is very intriguing.
Thazienne chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
The elf "aura" was a little confusing for me. I started reading it and started thinking about the 'dying eyes' thing that go though in thier twilight years... but that is probably nowhere near what was being talk about.