Reviews for Patience
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I like this very much. I love Iroh and was very sad when his voice actor died.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Just stumbled across this after reading another of your stories. I don't think I ever saw any episodes of Avatar after the episode dedicated to Mako. But I do remember how well he did the voice of Iroh. This is a well written tribute.
Nisa Tunesque chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Now that was a very nice oneshot. A fitting tribute to one of my favourite characters of all time.
Praetorian of Ruin chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
You have been chosen as a recipient for a flame from the SOPAFWCS (Society of People Against Flamers Who Can’t Spell).

You are receiving this honor because you have left one or more flames in which you misspelled words. We have been brought in to eradicate this growing epidemic of stupid people who think they can flame.

We implore you to utilize the dictionary and/or the appropriate spellcheck program on your computer. We also implore you to stop making a fool of yourself.

If you continue to flame with such stupidity as to ridicule authors while you cannot spell basic words yourself, drastic action will be taken against you.

That is all.

Nyota chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Thank you for writing a story for Mako. I was so glad when he was included in the rememberence video thing during the Oscars, but this is somehow more meaningful.
fourfourfourfour chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
this is awsome! only iroh would spend every cent he owned on tea, instead of things like FOOD.
cobblestone chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I was saddened to hear that Mako had passed, no one will be able to pronounce 'Zuko' like he did.
lima.bear chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
LONG LIVE MAKO! He was a great man, and NO ONE will EVER be as great an Iroh as he was and always will remain. God bless.
lida chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
It's a good chap. keep it up