Reviews for Songs Like Tattoos
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Very sad is our Remus. I'd be sad too if I only had a rock and Joni Mitchell.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Poor, poor Remus. You just want to hug him.
Silverlake chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
The kind of person who has a favourite rock. I love this line; it really says a lot.
mangoyummy chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
This story breaks my heart. It's so pretty.
We Didn't Start the Fire chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Oneshot, or will there be more?
Moony73 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Love the irony in this one here. Well written, just a swipe of the pen, but still good all the same. It sounds like me a bit. I have a favorite rock, too, but it's not all that bad; I mourn for my lover just as he does. I love this one, thanx for writing it.

Moony73
krumfan chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Charmingly powerful
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
very nice...quite sad, but wonderful...poor remus...but I must say, I do love the fact that Joni Mitchell is always stuck in Remus' head! lol...great job! siriuslycoco :)
Lupinfangirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Kinda depressing. Why are you writing all these depressing one-shots and not continuing “The Werewolf Who Stole Christmas”?

~Lupy
TheRimmerConnection chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
'Here he sits, in the drizzle, on his favourite rock, laughing to himself about the fact that he has become the kind of person who has a favourite rock.' That's a classy opener! Very, very lonely story, but very sweet :)
wandless2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
That was a pretty cool story.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
:'( Beautiful and sad, I feel so bad for Remus, having to leave like that, amazing story.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Pretty good. A nice look into Remus' mind. :)
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Brilliant as always.

]
Bardlover chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Beautiful. You know, ever since I saw Love Actually I think of cheating Harry whenever I hear Joni Mitchell. Hmm.