Reviews for Draco: Phoenix Rising
Barzallai chapter 51 . 2/10
I really enjoyed reading this story. The Regulus Black twist was captivating and original. Great job, I hope you keep writing. You are a delightful author.
Bionically chapter 28 . 2/2
I don't usually review in the middle of a story, but I made it halfway on archive and loved it so much I had to tell you here. So well written. Progression very well done. Usually I dnf fanfic or even books based on the first few paragraphs. I even downloaded your other book off Amazon to read at a later time. Very seldom do I read a genuinely intelligent Hermione in these Dramione fics along with actual magic. One request: do you think you could upload this entire work onto archive? The small print on this site kills my eyes and I really want to savor this story some more. Loved it. Wish I could read more of the same from you, but it's hard to get better than this.
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 49 . 12/3/2017
Never have I been so happy to find a well written fic featuring a Lucius Malfoy who clearly loves his wife and son immensely. Much too rare, sadly, considering that it is canon.
jaymay49 chapter 51 . 10/25/2017
I’m not sure why it took me so long to get around to reading this doc, but oh my goodness is it fantastic! Loved it!
A Slytherin girl chapter 12 . 8/10/2017
You're so creative! Your fic is incredibly awesome! I love every single detail! Your story take me to a whole new adventure with the Harry Potter. Thanks a lot whoever you are :), love from a Viet Nam by the way
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 51 . 7/30/2017
Interesting take on the final book. From hindsight, a lot of things were well guessed!
zauza chapter 4 . 7/25/2017
Hm, I very much doubt that Draco or anyone else for that matter would simply call the snake face, Voldemort. Any Death Eater or associate would refer to him as Dark Lord, My Lord or Master when addressing him. The only ones that did that were Dumbledore, Harry and at times Hermione. Actually it is one of the most important things in the whole series and referred to in every book more than once. So the last thing that Draco would do at this point would be to call him that specially when talking to other death Eaters.
But I do like this story so far. :)
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 51 . 7/1/2017
Absolutely loved the progression of this story! What a beautiful work of art!
Rankin chapter 51 . 6/30/2017
Ah, so this was made before the last book was published!

Well, no wonder Snape was pushed aside so easily and that Potter isn't a hocrux.

Well, all in all, the finale was... Okay. Actually, the build up for it was terrible. It just felt like "oops! The dark lord is here already!" It felt very underwhelming compared to all the other great scenes the story pulled before like Wormtail suddenly wisking Draco away.

Actually, the start also felt like that. Like, Draco hadn't really fully committed himself to betraying Voldemort but he suddenly found himself in front of Luna and he was okay with that, and wasn't panicking or trying to fix the situation.

The twist and turns, the banter, are all top notch with the action scenes being 4/5. The real weak point of this fic was just the build up of big events. Everything else was just freaking great and I would love to read this story again!

Shame your a fujoshi though. Else I would have read more of your fics.
Rankin chapter 49 . 6/30/2017

Oh my God that was unbelievable! Damn, I have no words! I had a feeling Regulus was alive by the way you wrote it, but I didn't expect him to be under such a disguise!

But what about Harry!? The unintended hocrux!? What now!?
Rankin chapter 44 . 6/30/2017
I'm sad this is going to be over soon and the vast majority of the Author's work is turbo fujoshi.
Rankin chapter 33 . 6/30/2017
Damn, those three last chapters were intense and had appropriate tension! And Draco wasn't portrayed as some damsel in distress
Rankin chapter 28 . 6/30/2017
Ughhhhh, I can't hate the Weasel any more right now.
Rankin chapter 26 . 6/30/2017
Huh... Never thought I'd see the day when someone would write Draco winning against Ron in chess. Often, they just leave that for Ron...
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2017
The ending was great and Draco was downright diabolical!

I freaking love it!