Reviews for Draco: Phoenix Rising
Draco bro why are you so easily pursuing
Oh god what the heck she still don‘t trust him lmao
What about his parents?
Tearrer chapter 13 . 4/9
I'm in love with your story. I cannot believe I haven't read this before - I've been stalking in the internet for Draco/Hermione stories since 2005. This is oddly accurate for how old it is. Just 13 chapters in and I can already tell you were an amazing author even 15 years ago, I cannot imagine how much better you are now. I poked around your profile and spotted that you published you're own series. You've already made a fan out of me and I haven't even opened your book yet; but I will as soon as I'm done here.

Fantastic, I cannot wait to dive further into this story. I've laughed every chapter so far, the quirky bits are humor are my favorite.
I came across your fic on AO3, and wow this is incredible! The characterizations were great and I love the relationships you built (Harry & Draco’s new frenemy-ship being my favorite their banter was top tier) The development of the relationship between Hermione & Malfoy was really well paced as well.
Mostly am STUNNED at how similar this ended up being plotwise to actual book 7 so congrats on secret divination skills ;)
Thanks so much for sharing your writing with the world and hope you’re finding success and doing well in whatever you’re up to now! Cheers! xx
UnlikelyPresence chapter 49 . 3/25
Damn I thought there'd be more romance but apparently not. Well, I was close enough I guess...
UnlikelyPresence chapter 42 . 3/25
I have a theory that will soon be either proved or disproved - Regulus Black is still alive. Snape and Regulus are a thing. Harry doesn't have full command over Kreacher because Regulus does.

Lmao
I absolutely loved this story! Well written, exciting and somewhat true to the characters. I really enjoyed Dracos pov and moreover his snarkiness. You've done a great job!
sonnetStar chapter 51 . 2/17
I swear I never expected laugh as much as I did when I first started reading the first chapter!
Really loved this story!
aojasvini chapter 51 . 12/20/2020
such an amazing fic!
ladymagna1100 chapter 51 . 12/5/2020
Excellent work.
girlyb chapter 51 . 10/27/2020
I absolutely loved it. I can't believe I never read it until now. Only one request. when switching scenes, please provide a break of some sort. It would help flow. But it was brilliant! Thank you!
kinnik chapter 39 . 8/18/2020
I'm so glad she remembered to go back to Lily's grave.
kinnik chapter 30 . 8/18/2020
Hmmm, seems Harry has figured it out, the debt, I mean. I really, really hope he tells Hermione and she takes things into her own hands. After all, Ron can't say anything about it to Draco, if she is the one doing the pursuing.
kinnik chapter 27 . 8/18/2020
Oh stupid Ron! He doesn't realize that his "favor" will now hurt Hermione more than Draco would have done to her. I hope one of them tells her or lets it slip out.