Reviews for Broken Shells
ilovehinata4ever chapter 5 . 3/7
Continue!:3
blackirishawk chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Umm hi i know you discontinued this story over 4 years ago but i was wondering if i can continue it? I think its such a good story i hated the fact that i couldnt finish it please consider please and if you wish to respond please contact me at thank you so much for your time
SasuHina64 chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
omg wtf? You're going to stop there? NOOO! You must continue! I really want to see Sasuke trying to fix Hinata and how their love will processed especially how Sasuke will eventually start to fall for her! I also want to see how this fic will become a slight ShikaHina, since it has not been mentioned yet! YOU MUST CONTINUE, PLEASE I BEG YOU! Your fic, by far, is too good to just end there! I mean you're just barely getting out of the exposition of the story to the rising action where Sasuke is finally making small progress to gain Hinata's interest! I can't imagine this story discontinued! Please continue this story, I mean COME ON! 99 reviews for five chapters! You MUST continue! Fudge your on my waiting list! You better continue!
in your dreams as well chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
aw is there any chance that you could continue this story cuz its good
Sepsis chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
please continue this story..:)
Haruka2007 chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
its a shame u given up on this story, the story line is very interestin. wrote it well upto this point
SarahiNia chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
I love it, and the kitty seen with Sasuke lol UPDATE SOON!

LOVEE SAUSKE TORTURE!, MORE OF IT PLEASE!
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
I love it, and Shikamaru so ROCKS!
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
I love it!

Shikamaru enters!

and I love that the girls are going crazy for him!

XD
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Scary and a awsome.

I love that Neji cares about Hinata!

And your making me feel bad for Sasuke...dang it!

but oh well Love your story!

SarahiNia chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
It sounds so good I love it!

and poor Hina (
Fighting Hime chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
i really have to say i love your story.. and am hating that you disconnected it.. TT TT

i really like your story plot and want to kno what happens next! ((:
Ms.Naruto-Fan chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
crazy good story
Tw33ty JR chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
this story seems very interesting

cant wait to read more of it
k u r r o p o i chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
I am so intregued with the plot and the story in general! I like the way you wrote the charaters, because that's kinda how Neji and Sasuke would be if they were the way Kishimoto made them to be in real life!

Anyway! I love this story with a passion, can't wait till chapter 6!