Reviews for What's in a Name
Still LOLing chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
LOL! XD This is GOLD. Seriously, this is both hilarious AND creative! xD Fantastic job!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Oh, what to say, what to say? I'm not sure how to put all these warm, giggly, fuzzy feelings within me into words, but that story was just wonderful. I loved everything, from the Rampaging Superhero, to the Archvillain, to the Unemployed Slacker. This story is clever, cute, and absolutely hilarious. I give you props for creativity; I would have never in a million years come up with such a brilliant idea.

Anyway. I adored it. XD
Scorch1262 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
wow that was awesome... i love the "Rampaging Superhero! But how? I killed you in an unnecessarily slow and complex death machine with plenty of opportunities to malfunction or otherwise fail!" part.. very funneh
The Eloquent Keyboard chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
HOMG. That was hil-fucking-larious.
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite story that you’ve written. I’ve reread it tons of times, because it’s so freakin’ hilarious. I love it. _ I think it may be my favorite Harvest Moon story ever.

It might interest you to know that “Doctor” is actually his name in the original Japanese version of More Friends of Mineral Town (which I'm currently playing). The Doc’s word for word introduction:

Boku no namae wa DOKUTAA, mite no toori isha da.

My name is Doctor. As you see, I’m an isha (doctor).

Yes, he’s named Doctor, but it’s not quite as bad when you realize that his parents at least were merciful enough to name him “Doctor” in a foreign language.

Anyway, brilliant story. _ Just brilliant.
Ruffle chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Hahaha... No WONDER he wanted you to name your child if you married him in the game... Great job! Keep up the good work!
PriestessAmy13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
The story was really funny! Who knew that Doctor had such a messed up family? In my game we're getting married, should I be worried? lol

You should write more and good luck on future stories:)
Calypso Tea chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Several days ago, I was waiting for a horribly big file to download with my horribly slow dial-up connection, and I said to my friend, "I need a good HM fanfic to read. I'm not finding anything interesting." I went back and reloaded the first page of HM stories and what do I find, but "What's in A Name?" Hot off the presses. I must say that you've made another incredibly well-done story! I laughed so hard; it was quite fantastic. Leave it to Rhianwen to make a quality story/update right when you need one. _
733n4g3 d1r7b4g chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
This is soo cute I love it! It made me laugh so much! Good job!
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
long but good. Nothing I would have ever thought of with the naming, lol. Kepp going!
Poncho D chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That was hilarious!
Sunset Moth chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This awesome. Really awesome.

I remembered a friend of mine whose last name is Doctor. She kept joking about becoming a nurse someday (or a doctor) just so she could be called Nurse Doctor. Or Doctor Doctor.

I hope there's a sequel here but it's also ok if there's not. Coz I like everything that you write. _
lasafam chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I wonder if the parents can predict their children's future to be able to come up with such appropriate, unimaginative names.

I personally liked the sillyness of Archvillain. This certainly gave me giggles.
Rinikittybabe chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
ABSOLUTE GENIOUS. I totally love this story I kept cracking up the whole way though. My favorite part may just have been that whole Geraldo crack. (This is Nekochi from UnoT. ;) By the way... I am writing a Harvest Moon fanfiction and I'd appreciate it if you'd read and review. I mean you're a good writer so I doubt you'll just blindly compliment it and instead you'll give me things I could improve on. :3)
Vook chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Er...were you also indirectly inspired by Abbott and Costello?

That was hilarious. XD