Reviews for Shadow In Your Head
McMarvel chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
Ahahaha...awesome sequel lol loved it
Susangel chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
Awesome!Loved it!It met my expactations and said goodbye as it passed by

Reid is so funny!And I love Tyler's ability to state the obvious! Caleb is such a decent guy...

Are you going to do a sequel?Please do!I love your writing, and these boys can't stay alone...PLEASE DO A SEQUEL!
SolitaryMovement chapter 6 . 3/7/2007
"the sound of Reid’s bitching following on the wind."

::giggles:: That's funny. Poor Reid, all stabbed and bleeding, poor guy, but I still love him. He can still bitch after going through mind numbing pain, hahaha. This was a very good story over all. Everything was great. Really, really. No complaints. _
Angelnanoo chapter 6 . 3/6/2007

That last sentence was particularly funny ;)

ShadowWolfDagger chapter 6 . 3/5/2007
awesome wait till the next one comes u do soon. i also think it would be kool that like when they get to the college or something i dont there are some girls that they find out have powers way tyler, caled, and reid have someone to. write bk plz.
FemmePhantom chapter 6 . 3/5/2007
Ha ha ha. I love the title of ths chap, I haven't heard that song in forever. Great chap, the fight scene was very well written and I'm glad everyone's okay, but I'm a little sorry to see this end. Great job, and I hope you write more/ Femme
Angelnanoo chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
REID! lol

Nice chapter!

vajbff chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
Oh no! Reid! Ah, I gotta know what happens!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
awesome update on ur wait till the next one.
FemmePhantom chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
No, I don't want Reid to die. Great job, and love Reid's ring tone. You do make me laugh. Update soon. Femme
FemmePhantom chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
Again, loved the chap. And the idea of Chase putting on makeup is hilarious. Off to the next chap. Femme
FemmePhantom chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
Okay, not quite sure how this happened, but all of a sudden there are three new chaps. I don't think I missed them, but it's possible. ::sing song voice:: Chase kissed Reid, ugh. Great chap, poor Sam, though. Can't wait to see what happens next. Femme
VermilionWinter chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Okay you need to update now please. i hate those cliffhangers. good story line though. keep up the good work.
arianna05 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
All I have to say is...WOW! Definitely good. I will be waiting to read the rest...and "possession" or switching (whichever you choose to call it), was a VERY interesting choice...definitely Creative. Can't wait to read the updates! Keep up the GREAT work!

Angelnanoo chapter 4 . 3/1/2007
Yay! Chase's evil plan was thwarted for the time being. Go boys!

Nice chapter!