Reviews for I thought I loved You
I hate you
XxSakiHurahixX chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
good XD
I HATE YUKI TOO KYO-KUN!
Welll... I like yuki and kyo fanfics cause they cuteee but not tohru and yuki shit XDXDXD
poppynono123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
all i have to say is

ADD
TO
THE
STORY
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
that made me cry that was so sad. all i can say is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo!
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I feel like reviewing its a good fic :)
Zainab chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
iT WAS GOOD.
Angelic Samurai chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
!

Oh no, poor Kyo! KYO!

T.T

Kyo's gone...and Yuki's alone...
Light Catastrophe chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
*cries* So sad! I loved it. Great job.
ava-bell-yan chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
SAD BUT AWESOME O YOU AGREE KYOU?

KYOU: YES BUT WHY IN THE HELL DID I HAVE TO DIE!
BloodFat chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
*Yawns* Another cheesy, crappy story.
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
poor kyoun-kyoun T.T
funngurl chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
OMG! That was such a great fic! Don't leave it a oneshot! You should write about how Yuki feels after Kyo jumps! Or a sequel would work too. KEEP WRITING! *favs*