Reviews for Turnabout Titan
Kokoro chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
The teen titans' robin is Dick Grayson
kyugan chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Batman pays his dues via teleporter...nice.

I'd like to see an 'epilogue' chapter that covers events in the future though, maybe have Terry McGuinness make some comment about Phoenix Wright or one of his descendents, or hell, have an OLDER Phoenix Wright come out of retirement to defend Tim Drake as a 'victim' of the Joker's last laugh (Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.)
son-of-heaven176 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Very well-written fic, aside from a few SPaG errors. Good work of keeping the canons in character, as well as making the plot twists unexpected but believable, par for the course in any Phoenix Wright story. Keep up the good work.
TheJennyFromIceland chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Did you make up Ragnarök? Because if you did, good job on the name! I've never heard of him.
If you didn't already know it, 'Ragnarök' means 'the end of the world' in Icelandic :) Cool story :)
shadowfreak75 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
WOAH,this fic is very, very GOOD! im not entirely sure about what to say, its funny, interesting and the way your characters are presented is pretty good so far. um, i dont want to complain, but the Robin in Teen Titans is Dick Grayson but it doesnt really matter, Tim is awesome aswell. Anyway i myself am doing a TT/PH crossover except its not posted as a crossover, could you maybe take a look at it? its different from yours so dont worry! I just want someone experienced to look at it, thank you!
comicfan616 chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
Whoo! That was awesome.

Interesting to see Phoenix try to defend an actual hero. He really pulled it off.

My only gripe really is the ending: to much seperation between the Titans and Phoenix in the final chapter.

Otherwise, great fic.

CF
Animecartoonlover36 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is a great story. Keep it up! : )
OffCenterFold chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
Mou... Am I the only one who picked up on the PPG reference? Or the only one admitting to it?

Or was it just pure, raw coincidence...

I admit I'm not up on my TT as much as I might be; my primary exposure to them was based solely on the animated series of that name. As we know, animated series...ses... don't always follow the original canon, so I'm not as familiar with the Yin and Ragnarok characters. I concur with those who felt there was a bit much of the TT side and not quite enough of the PW side (MOAR EDGEWORTH PLZ :P ) but overall, well written and highly entertaining. Thank you. n_n
Eikyuu the Jellykage chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
This was a really good story. For a while I was thinking; No, Robin's Dick Grayson. But then I did some research and realized it was either Tim Drake, most likely, or Damian Wayne. Most likely Tim because Dick and Damian are the most recent batman and robin. I also realized that every male Robin EXCEPT Damian have restarted the Teen Titans... then I realized that this makes absolutely no sense because the others didn't reincarnate. Eheheh...
SPG inc chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Ah... so much for my theory. Nice story, and kinda happy ending :)
SPG inc chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Nice looking fic. Good to see the introduction of non canon suspects amoung the Titans (one of those to did it, didn't they!)

And nice to see Maya is included; her, Pearls and Starfire meeting would be something to see ;)
DYlogger chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
You know that the Robin-who-lead-the-teen-titans Robin wasn't Tim Drake, but Dick Grayson, the first Robin, right? Then he changed his name to Nightwing, and Tim took over as Robin, but Dick still lead the Titans
Komi V chapter 8 . 3/20/2008
Awesome story! I'm not a huge fan of Teen Titans (I started reading this for the Phoenix Wright part) but your story made me like it more. You're a great writer, I hope you continue to do this. It seemed to me that everyone stayed in character, which is sometimes hard to do.

One more thing: Love the name Ragnarok! :D
hombad26 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
He already defended a superhero when he defended Will Powers.
Wrestlemania chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
Hm... I was really into this chapter. And if I could have my own way, I would DEFINITELY give it a high 9's of a ranking, but unfortunately, I MUST come to terms with the reality that I dislike:

It's a PW fanfic, and the majority of this chapter was Teen Titans based. WHile I enjoyed this chapter more than I enjoy certain other fanfics (and I am serious, speaking as a fanfic author and reader, I like this more than some of MY works!... okay, most of my works), I still have to recognize that it's a PW fanfic. If this chapter was in a Teen Titans section, though I probably wouldn't read it since I am a sole PW fanfic fan, I'd probably give it an "awesome" rating. However, I shall measure the good and bad anyways:

The action was intense, and I highly enjoyed the drama integrated in it. Granted, Eddie Bloominflour's death was very saddening, it was unfortunately predictable, though still, upsetting. Every time I read "grin" and "Harold" in the same sentence, I imagined Manfred von Karma as King. Don't know why.

I DID enjoy seeing the short PW segment, but I would've liked to at LEAST've seen Phoenix/Maya/Pearl/Mia/Franziska/Judge's view of the battle from the courthouse area or something. Also, it forgot to say anything regarding Franziska'a whip now, I mean, does she get a new one for Christmas or... I think too much, don't I?

Anyways, It's time! My ranking for Turnabout Titans, as a whole... is... 8.75/10. I REALLY hope to see more work like this in the near future from you!

Helluva ride, was great while it lasted! Have a Nice Day!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »