Reviews for Drake is Done
wandering night chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
uhh? he died?
Samantha19 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
could you write a sequal or something? Please? *pout*. Love It!
xfilesfan chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
what the heck?
Red K 5 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
that was so sad... you made me cry... I wish it wasn't over
ocfan chapter 1 . 8/9/2007 sad, Josh is Done was such a sad episode. really great story. saving to faves
It'sTimeToDance chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
smallboxes chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
wow, the ending definitely threw me for a loop! you write the angst really well for this fandom, so great job :D also, great job of incorporating the challenge ideas - it was fun looking for them!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
AW THATS SO SAD, BUT ITS FUCKIN AMAZINGLY WRITTEN! And it makes me want to cry because despite the chemistry classroom breakdown, I love the kid. Ha. I'm so lame...

.BurnXx :/
Midie chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Yeah, I still haven't updated yet...oh, well.

Hmm...a reason that makes sense for Drake to commit suicide. That works. I'm not sure how I feel about the twist on the ending. It definitely works. Maybe I'm off because it's completely different from what actually happened. But twists are always good, and I like the, "Talk about a revolution." and "He had perfect hair." Because we know what Drake Parker cares about.
just jay chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Wait-did Drake just die?

Oh. I am so confused.

He did, didn't he?
Hobbit-Luvr chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Oh so very sad! I loved it though, very well written. I enjoy the angst greatly though haha
tomisaqt chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Extremely well written. I love it. Maybe it will when the challenge...I think it will anyways. I loved it. Suicide, right? Any ways, you're a great writer. I hope to see more from you soon!