Reviews for Intolerable
Pippa chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
fagsfjalh that last line is just STUNNING.

Great job.
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This story broke my heart.

Well done.
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I'll be the first to admit that I don't normally review, but something about this caught in my throat. The last lines were particularly well done. Thank you.
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
that was actually genius...you got into Scullys character so so well...omigod poor scully!
Lily Bart chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
So devastatingly sad! You have turned Scully into a Hemmingway hero in search of a clean well lighted place. Good job.
sad tomato busted valentine chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I love this story to bits. Well-written and incredibly moving. It made me cry. This is not a bad thing. So, so good.
Kate chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Heartbreaking, and very much in character. I've read this over a few times and keep coming back to it; I think it's the story's honesty that has me so enthralled.

That last paragraph is beautiful.
tanith75 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Oh God, poor Scully. So beautifully written but absolutely heartbreaking.
MissingCancelledShows chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Incredibe! You portrayed Scully's character in a very unique way. It's very interesting how Scully asks everything of Mulder for specific reasons. It's also really cool how you make things so ironic; the fire, which should bring light, isn't shown in such a positive light. And the shower turns Scully's hair into an unflattering mess; showers usually make the character more attractive in the typical fanfic. Great thinking outside the box!
mitfordgal chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
This is wonderful! Thank you for such a well-written piece that captures Scully's emotions so clearly!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Ok, thaat was so sad but very good, I have to say.
xxAmicitia chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Really beautyfull.. I feel for Scully, it was really sad, and very beautyfully written. Please write some more!
Starclipper01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Very nice angsty story. You got into Scully's character and fleshed her out. Great job.
Bits1212 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Beautiful. I feel bad for Scully. This is a side of her that I haven't seen explored befoe and it's very good. How would she cope with all her experience? I miss Mulder too.
Karene chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
A short story that really hits hard. I love it. Good characterizations, plot, and descriptive. Beautifully done. I can't wait to see more of your work.