Reviews for When the Cherry Blossoms Bloom
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2017
Really good, but this disgusts me, winry and roy
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Im sooo sorry to say thos but ummm i think i prefer winry with ed. i know this is an awsome pairing etc and i loved avsouloutly LOVED your other fic feel me sham me thing and i was a for winroy but well... after reading this chap my heart went out for poor poor ed!:'( i feel so sad now that winry will end ul with roy o matter how much she loves him... ooooo idea! Just make winry be with BOTH ed and roy! thatd be the first! pleaseeeee!
candybaron21 chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
Hey i know its been years but where is the last chapter? Thanks for writing by the way. Awesome :)
DomiMichalowska chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
At first when Roy said he was leaving I got so mad, but I guess it turned out well. I really hope you continue this soon :) I was never interested in this pairing until I read this story and I have to say its one of my favourite fanfics ever!
ajksdklcje chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
Aaw I just... I love Feel me, Shame me, Heal me and this story very much ;-; They are two of the best stories I've ever read!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 21 . 12/4/2012
I'm beyond depressed with this ending. Poor Ed I just don'tunderstand why he had to go through all his trials and tribulations to lose her again. . I'm truly depressed.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
My life feels hurt by this. .. It's very good but I want Ed to get her love and time.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
Mehhh. Loved that Ed kissed her. .. However I feel like my heart is breaking. I don't understand why Ed had to go through facing himself if it's only to lose her again. .
jaclynkaileigh chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
I think Ed has really shown love and maturity. .. Hopefully that will lead to a real shot with Winry. If not I'll probably go freak out and be butthurt by myself.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Yes let's hope she does realize that. ..Or that she can see who might be better for her!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
Bahhhhh
jaclynkaileigh chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Omfg . Why! !? I can't believe everyone wants Mustang to be with Winry wtf! I'm freaking out in a real way.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
Fml how am I so pissed to sleep with this chapter blowing my Damn mind? ?
jaclynkaileigh chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Wow this chapter was crazy! ! Can't believe Ed said the jibe about who she does lol please some romance for them!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Omfg how could you leave this here? ? Luckily the next chapter is already up so I don't have to actually freak out on you : )